Elle

Lana covers Interview Magazine - March 2023 Issue [INTERVIEW]

Just went to Barnes and Noble.  No Interview magazine unfortunately.  I asked the staff and they said their new shipments were all put out today.  The girl in line behind me was looking for the same thing too lol…….. So I will be checking on Tuesday I guess🙃

13 minutes ago, peachlipgloss said:

between trying to find the magazine and waiting for this merch drop i cannot have a moment of PEACE 

i ordered the magazine from newsstand.co.uk and i got an order confirmation immediately after but it said that it wasn’t an acceptance of my order just a confirmation that they had gotten it and people have been going crazy for this magazine so idk if they’ll have enough stock :crai:

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

37 minutes ago, peachlipgloss said:

between trying to find the magazine and waiting for this merch drop i cannot have a moment of PEACE 

I went to two of the stores that Interview listed carry the magazine, and neither of them had them :lange: we will never know peace 

11 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

I havent met a single person that actually bought the mag :pls: why they lying it hit the stores on friday

Same, today a friend of mine went to different places in Milan (which where all listed in the Interview article) and they all said it was coming next week  :noparty:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

2 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

i ordered the magazine from newsstand.co.uk and i got an order confirmation immediately after but it said that it wasn’t an acceptance of my order just a confirmation that they had gotten it and people have been going crazy for this magazine so idk if they’ll have enough stock :crai:

I ordered it before it dropped and got the same email. Just checked my previous orders and it looks like it’s just their standard email template. You should be ok, if you got the email and they took your money, you’ll get the issue :candy:

1 hour ago, Agnes Gia said:

I ordered it before it dropped and got the same email. Just checked my previous orders and it looks like it’s just their standard email template. You should be ok, if you got the email and they took your money, you’ll get the issue :candy:

Same for me, so we should be fine. However, I'm gonna try to find a copy in a physical store, and if I do I'll just delete the online order. Wish me luck.:rollin:

3 hours ago, Fireffie said:

Same, today a friend of mine went to different places in Milan (which where all listed in the Interview article) and they all said it was coming next week  :noparty:

I woke up early on friday n called the stores 10 mins after opening and now i feel like a fool:bebe:

1 minute ago, Golden Hour said:

Anyone in LA know where to get a copy? :oopna:

You could check with Barnes & Noble at the Grove, I know they had copies the last time she was in Interview magazine. Sorry if you already thought of that and it's not helpful

1 hour ago, TheCultureIsLit said:

You could check with Barnes & Noble at the Grove, I know they had copies the last time she was in Interview magazine. Sorry if you already thought of that and it's not helpful

I called but they said they probably won't get them until next week. At least there's some hope!

8V7Yvel.png

23 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Don’t give up on getting a copy, they won’t be out in most Barnes and Nobles until like Monday

Tomorrow Monday ? :oprah:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°