Elle

Lana covers Interview Magazine - March 2023 Issue [INTERVIEW]

On 2/19/2023 at 11:51 PM, Blossom said:

PSA one of the magazine places that Interview mag listed in Canada said that they aren't going to have the March (Lana) copy until late feb/ early March:raven:

Newsstand isn't getting it until March 23rd either...

16 hours ago, Let the Light In said:

Billie as an interviewer is annoying in my opinion, this interview is not about you or you being a fan of Lana.

Y'all are gonna bully the girl no matter what she does. If Lana specifically wanted her to interview her and called her a kind person, how did you come to the conclusion that Billie is annoying and self-centered? 

it made me feel...

made me feel like a god

16 hours ago, Let the Light In said:

Billie as an interviewer is annoying in my opinion, this interview is not about you or you being a fan of Lana.

Interview magazine’s interviews tend to be a lot more conversational, as opposed to a professional interview

I don't think it's Billie's fault tbf

Artist interviewing artist usually turns into a circlejerk of "omg I love u" "omg I love u 2" "no u" 

I'm not really a fan of the concept for this reason 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

2 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I don't think it's Billie's fault tbf

Artist interviewing artist usually turns into a circlejerk of "omg I love u" "omg I love u 2" "no u" 

I'm not really a fan of the concept for this reason 

100% agee

the pairings are always so random too, like when Lana interviewed Kendall Jenner??

tumblr-n02pmk-XHSH1rcgcl7o6-250.gif

I liked the interview with Billie. It seemed pretty carefree and Lana did open up and talk about a variety of things..I’d rather have fun interviews like this where you can tell Lana felt more casual and comfortable, than an interview where Lana has to turn her phone on so if her words were twisted she’d have proof of what she really said 

"Don’t forget me"

19 hours ago, Let the Light In said:

I mean this is a very special interview imo because she quite literally paved the way for Billie (as mentioned by billie herself and many others for years) and I actually did think she asked pretty good questions. And Lana seemed to very comfortable and happy

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

8 hours ago, Business Conference said:

Y'all are gonna bully the girl no matter what she does. If Lana specifically wanted her to interview her and called her a kind person, how did you come to the conclusion that Billie is annoying and self-centered? 

She appears annoying in this interview. It's my opinion, not Lana's.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

5 hours ago, NikoGo said:

I liked the interview with Billie. It seemed pretty carefree and Lana did open up and talk about a variety of things..I’d rather have fun interviews like this where you can tell Lana felt more casual and comfortable, than an interview where Lana has to turn her phone on so if her words were twisted she’d have proof of what she really said 

Agreed! Yes we got some "i love you" "no i love you" but we got tons of insight as well, not sure what people are complaining about lol

2 minutes ago, terrenceszyou said:

Did you like her interview with Billie? I don't know, Billie even referred her to really interesting points, but she never went in depth when Lana seemed like she really wanted to go in depth. :eek2:

I didn’t really love it but I thought it was cute for what it was. That’s how those “artist on artist” type interviews always are. 

hopefully there will be more interviews with actual music journalists etc done. I would love for her to do a mini radio interview tour like she did for NFR for this. 

Stopped at Barnes and Noble here in the States again tonight, nothing yet. Still three tired looking copies of the previous issue on the rack.

I haven’t looked at the magazine section of a bookstore in ages, there are literally 15-20 magazines of varying quality with H*rry St*les on the cover. :air:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.