Elle

Lana covers Interview Magazine - March 2023 Issue [INTERVIEW]

37 minutes ago, rabbit said:

Finally got a shipping notification 🖤

So excited:trisha:

7 hours ago, lizzycobain said:

Does anyone know when the magazines ship causeee I'm getting antsy :excited:

idk about everyone but I just got a notif that mine shipped:party:

guys check your barns and noble today. mine said they would display it on Friday/Saturday if they got it and that’s the pattern for most stores. good luck and i’ll keep you guys updated if I find it today.

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

22 hours ago, terrencelovesy0u said:

guys check your barns and noble today. mine said they would display it on Friday/Saturday if they got it and that’s the pattern for most stores. good luck and i’ll keep you guys updated if I find it today.

update: my local barnes and noble didn’t have it today however i saw a tiktok about someone who found it at a magazine stand in LA. I can’t find that tiktok maybe they deleted it but i remember they said something about it being next to a golf store or place? that probably doesn’t make any sense but i’m unfamiliar with the area so idk maybe it does. hope this helps

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

I GOT IT TODAY its so beautiful in real life omg (and huge lol) :wub::flutter:

(for my European friends: it costs 14€ in stores)

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

2 hours ago, Fireffie said:

I GOT IT TODAY its so beautiful in real life omg (and huge lol) :wub::flutter:

(for my European friends: it costs 14€ in stores)

Is there anywhere to get it if u don't live in any of the places that they mentioned in the magazine???

asking for a european friend :really:

tumblr-n02pmk-XHSH1rcgcl7o6-250.gif

1 hour ago, Luna de miel said:

Is there anywhere to get it if u don't live in any of the places that they mentioned in the magazine???

luckily for me I got in Milan (which was mentioned) so I really don’t know :/ you could try ordering from that uk website (which was mentioned in this thread a few times already) or you can maybe try to go to a newsstand near a train station or somewhere where you know they receive international magazines :)!

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

22 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

luckily for me I got in Milan (which was mentioned) so I really don’t know :/ you could try ordering from that uk website (which was mentioned in this thread a few times already) or you can maybe try to go to a newsstand near a train station or somewhere where you know they receive international magazines :)!

ugh the website haven't restocked in a while and I don't have much hope for finding it in a local store either, but thank u anyway :kiss:not giving up tho lolol

tumblr-n02pmk-XHSH1rcgcl7o6-250.gif

2 hours ago, Luna de miel said:

I hope we get another Europe inclusive thing like Rolling Stone soon :flutter:

It just arrived :defeated: The outside shipper was soaked and I was so scared omg, but it’s fine :):) And even more beautiful in person 🖤

2 minutes ago, rabbit said:

It just arrived :defeated: The outside shipper was soaked and I was so scared omg, but it’s fine :):) And even more beautiful in person 🖤

Did your shipping ever update? Mine has never updated past “a shipping label has been prepared” but I ordered mine right when it dropped :(

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・