Elle

Lana covers Interview Magazine - March 2023 Issue [INTERVIEW]

Just now, taco truck said:

Did your shipping ever update? Mine has never updated past “a shipping label has been prepared” but I ordered mine right when it dropped :(

It did, I got the label prep notification, it was in LA for a few days, then updated yesterday that it was one city over. 

I hope you get some updates soon! A few of the things I've ordered recently (in general) haven't had the tracking update and just showed up, hopefully that's the case for you :ohno:

just read through the editor’s note mel talks about blaring Cruel World while writing it :smile: man has taste her best song IKTR

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

1 hour ago, taco truck said:

Did your shipping ever update? Mine has never updated past “a shipping label has been prepared” but I ordered mine right when it dropped :(

Mine has said the same thing for a few days too :eartha2:

So my package has been delayed all week. I was so excited to come home after work because I got a notification that it arrived. Tell me why this is what they sent me:crossed:

Spoiler

OTPFnFO_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

I am NOT getting married! Thank you very much….

interview to the people asking where the magazine is in stores and when the restock will be

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

did anyone who ordered it via newsstand uk get it? i didnt even get a notification of it being shipped. im gonna be so sad if they end up canceling ugh

XASJTIk.png

not barnes and noble being removed from the list of stores in LA that have it.. i wonder if so many people were calling they asked to be removed or if they just aren't getting any copies  

nvm they were never on that list in the first place, thx elle xx

Edited by fl0r1dakil0s
oops

3 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

not barnes and noble being removed from the list of stores in LA that have it.. i wonder if so many people were calling they asked to be removed or if they just aren't getting any copies

It was actually never listed under the LA section, but instead under a “U.S. Nationwide” section x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

received my magazine today, didn’t realize it would be the size of a small child but i love it

where did u order it from?? i’m waiting still..

It's been a month so I gave up waiting for the restock "coming next week"... gave in and bought it from a scalper :notamused:

totally annoyed bc all the scalpers want like 2x as much as a few weeks ago... if I had know there'd still be no restock by now I would've just bought it weeks ago for cheaper

Of course now that I bought it just watch there will be a restock like next week

i literally paid nearly $100 for the magazine on ebay because it sold out absolutely everywhere :toofunny: it’s fine i don’t regret it because it’s beautiful and i love lana AND billie so it was really important to me but damn. $100 magazine lol

9 hours ago, colbySZN said:

where did u order it from?? i’m waiting still..

sugar.it (i ordered two, one for my friend) and after i ordered it disappeared from the site so i think they only got a very limited amount :( 

3 hours ago, peachlipgloss said:

i literally paid nearly $100 for the magazine on ebay because it sold out absolutely everywhere :toofunny: it’s fine i don’t regret it because it’s beautiful and i love lana AND billie so it was really important to me but damn. $100 magazine lol

most wanted interview magazine and still they printed like 100 copies it seems 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

I bought a copy for 40.00 from a ebay seller who kept raising the price, eventually to 100.00

He messaged me saying all the copies he got had water damage so he's waiting for another shipment but it's been over a month since I ordered, which is fine I can wait but he messaged me again saying he is giving me a refund cause he doesn't know when the new copies will be ready, there is a printing delay but I don't want a refund :icant: I'm willing to wait and I'm not paying more than 40.00 for my copy so he better make it right, I'm not paying 100$ 

s a y y e s t o h e a v e n :twirls: