Elle

Lana covers Interview Magazine - March 2023 Issue [INTERVIEW]

On 3/26/2023 at 6:11 PM, wildflowerwildfire said:

how do y’all store your magazine? on display or in a drawer? i really wanna keep it on display but idk how 

I really wanted to frame it but its size is not standard

idk if this is allowed, but i have some extra copies of interview, and before i give them away to my friends, i wanted to take the opportunity to see if anyone wants to trade lana memorabilia for a copy. interested in vinyl singles, or anything else of equal rarity (if i dont already have it)

On 3/29/2023 at 1:36 PM, Rico25 said:

I really wanted to frame it but its size is not standard

On 3/30/2023 at 8:49 AM, peachlipgloss said:

i want to frame my interview mag too but it is such a strange shape! maybe i can find a custom frame? just trying to keep her safe

Indeed. I don't even know how to store it... I think it might be possible to find a suitable frame online. However, if you frame it, you have to destroy the magazine. Usually I do that, too, to keep all my magazines, but I could not do it yet because it sells for like 100 EUR and I felt like ripping a 100 EUR bill apart, lol. 

Since the size is so strange and the paper is not the best, it might be better to get a print of the digital image on real photo paper and frame this one. Might look better anyway.

I was actually thinking about making myself a box with the photos of the interview magazine, since I kind of gave up on the box from the US webstore. The price incl. shipping is just insane.

It was expensive watch it 

On 4/2/2023 at 10:31 PM, jazzsingrcultleadr said:

idk if this is allowed, but i have some extra copies of interview, and before i give them away to my friends, i wanted to take the opportunity to see if anyone wants to trade lana memorabilia for a copy. interested in vinyl singles, or anything else of equal rarity (if i dont already have it)

how about something digital 

10 hours ago, Pink Champagne said:

Wait why is this magazine going for so much money :deadbanana:

Because a lot of people were not able to find it in stores, even in the US. Then they announced a restock which never came. So it's pretty rare already. I wonder if they printed less than usually. I read on German wikipedia they usually print 38,000 copies. 

It was expensive watch it 

I’m sure this photoshoot eats and the girl is so pretty along with the concept, but WHY DAMAGE THE MAGAZINE LIKE THAT :paris:

IMG-4744.jpg

IMG-4745.jpg

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°