Elle

Lana covers Interview Magazine - March 2023 Issue [INTERVIEW]

2 minutes ago, drippingbeaches said:

I bought a copy for 40.00 from a ebay seller who kept raising the price, eventually to 100.00

He messaged me saying all the copies he got had water damage so he's waiting for another shipment but it's been over a month since I ordered, which is fine I can wait but he messaged me again saying he is giving me a refund cause he doesn't know when the new copies will be ready, there is a printing delay but I don't want a refund :icant: I'm willing to wait and I'm not paying more than 40.00 for my copy so he better make it right, I'm not paying 100$ 

I also just paid for a poster of the interview cover, so hopefully it's good quality :pft:

s a y y e s t o h e a v e n :twirls:

When I called my B&N I asked "I was wondering if you had the latest issue of a magazine in," and the girl on the phone said "...the Lana one?" :wowcry:

Anyway she said yes and I went and they had like six copies. I bought two in case I need to trade someone for a vinyl or w/e :smile3:

55 minutes ago, hydrangeas said:

Anyone else's order been cancelled from Newsstand?? I knew they'd let me down, :crai:they did the same thing with the coveted issue of Flaunt. I'm so mad rn.

I literally cried I wish I was joking, now i'm almost about to buy one on ebay for $200 unless someone can please help omg :icant:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

I finally have this :smile:

I can't believe I had to pay a scalper $60 for it though.... fuck Interview and their fake "restock" and leading everyone on for over a month

Though it feels like I got a bargain compared to all the $100 sales now, yikes.... we are desperate fans

41 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

I finally have this :smile:

I can't believe I had to pay a scalper $60 for it though.... fuck Interview and their fake "restock" and leading everyone on for over a month

Though it feels like I got a bargain compared to all the $100 sales now, yikes.... we are desperate fans

just checked interviews instagram and they commented on their recent lana post 3 days ago that there will be no restock, what a bunch of lying a-holes 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

For those who missed out - even if this would not be official, you could get the photos printed in a photo shop, also as a photo book for example. Preferably a bit smaller than the original magazine. The thing is that they might actually look better if printed on photo paper . The magazine used a paper like a newspaper would (also for the cover), so the pictures are pretty dark. There is also quite a bit of noise in them, probably because they were taken at low light conditions. I know, that doesn't make it official, but regarding printing quality, it might be a much better investment than to pay usd 100 for the original magazine. (Actually I was thinking already about doing this before I found the magazine for a normal price.)

It was expensive watch it 

10 hours ago, birds of paradise said:

this is sooo :headache: 

The most annoying thing about this fandom is that some people actually pay this much for things to justify scalpers doing this. Like, the insane resale price for almost all of her merch is so god damn annoying.

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

11 hours ago, longtimeman said:

Scalpers suck, but I  just don't understand how a magazine publisher would be so committed to not making any money.

They could literally reprint the magazine with 5 different covers and they would all sell out. They really don't like making money I guess. The fact that so many people are willing to pay $100+ for it shows the demand for it is huge. it makes no sense they won't reprint it when they literally said they would

12 hours ago, longtimeman said:

Scalpers suck, but I  just don't understand how a magazine publisher would be so committed to not making any money.

35 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

They could literally reprint the magazine with 5 different covers and they would all sell out. They really don't like making money I guess. The fact that so many people are willing to pay $100+ for it shows the demand for it is huge. it makes no sense they won't reprint it when they literally said they would

Does anyone know how big is the photographer? It could be related to copyrights for the pictures. Maybe the photographer wants a big sum to allow them to print more copies. The bigger the name, the better this might work. 

It was expensive watch it