Elle

Lana covers Interview Magazine - March 2023 Issue [INTERVIEW]

The Interview Magazine is now available for preorder in the UK. Release date 27 March 2023

https://www.newsstand.co.uk/140-tv-and-film-magazines/3456-subscribe-to-interview-magazine-subscription.aspx

just make sure to order the 'next issue' not the current one!!!!

I find billie annying especially bc she rbbed lana of an aoty but this interview was interesting, everytime i read a new lana interview im blown away lo also did that long albumttle contain 5 songs? 

Did You Know That There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd

Pearl

Watch Me on Ring a Bell

Psycho

Lifeguard

I suppose Lana is being biased here because Billie praised her many times, but how can anyone say Billie is "kind"? Please. There are so many well-documented instances of her being a rude bitch to people for no reason whatsoever. Well, I guess Lana ignores all that because she is kind to her.

Oh that was so beautiful the interview was gorgeous, I loved that she just expressed everything straight from her heart and soul. So much to take in, I think this is one of my favorite interviews. :wipe:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

I decided to wait and listen to the single later but anyway, I really liked this interview. So sweet to see them fangirl over each other, and as a fan of Lana among so many others, I thought it was super sweet and cool that Billie got to speak with her idol about her music. A dream come true.

Super glad to hear more of the production details and the work behind the album. I didn't think she's mention the album photoshoot at all, but I'm really glad she did. Explaining her thoughts behind the photos gave them more meaning, to me. (Also, Lana, what is Did You Know That There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd Pearl Watch Me on Ring a Bell Psycho Lifeguard lmaoooo??? :lmao: I truly dodged a bullet there!! And now I wonder if those ideas she had has ended up in the next album, which she surely must be working on if the last recorded song was done in September last year. Or she's too busy having fun with this era. Who knows. She does.)

Was honestly sad to hear that someone thought it was ok to throw a book at Lana?? Like?? Manners, hello? You can have different opinions but you don't have to throw an effing book at someone, yikes.
Also sad that she still remembers bad interviews, but we already know that. I can have a hard time to let go off things too sometimes, so I can understand her. She was unfairly treated, and it's nice to hear she thinks her interviews are better these days.

Loved the photos, loved the interview, loved the minute and a half I listened to of A&W. This is becoming her best era so far, I just know it. Everything has been top-notch this time!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

3 hours ago, guns and roses said:

billie fangirling is the most adorable thing ever :trisha: I really love them both :crai:

I still don't trust her or like her. At the end of the day, Billie is an industry plant and never worked hard for a thing. That little bitch also walked off that Grammy stage with all of Lana's awards and didn't even mention her then. 

Lana is so nice doing charity for Billie with this interview. Bless her heart. 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Sadaurora said:

I find billie annying especially bc she rbbed lana of an aoty but this interview was interesting, everytime i read a new lana interview im blown away lo also did that long albumttle contain 5 songs? 

Pearl

Watch Me on Ring a Bell

Psycho

Lifeguard

She said 6 titles

So I'm guessing:

Pearl

Watch Me on 

Ring a Bell

Psycho

Lifeguard

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

1 minute ago, Let the Light In said:

She said 6 titles

So I'm guessing:

Pearl

Watch Me on 

Ring a Bell

Psycho

Lifeguard

Maybe she missnumbered lol watch me on sounds strange..on what, where but with lana you never know, wonder what will happen to these songs and if they ever reach our ears

1 minute ago, rightofjupiter said:

imagine if he directed a video for her…..match made in filth heaven

I would LOVE to see a John Waters inspired music vid/photoshoot (maybe John Waters in collaboration with David LaChapelle?) :hottie:

𝔅𝔬𝔯𝔫 𝔗𝔬 𝔇𝔦𝔢 𝔵 𝔘𝔩𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔬𝔩𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔵 ℌ𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔶𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫

ob6gU4v.jpgGakhqti.jpg9AB9q4W.jpg