Elle

Lana covers Interview Magazine - March 2023 Issue [INTERVIEW]

3 hours ago, Dreamboy said:

Fuck it’s already sold out on Interview’s shop.

There’s any other website I can buy it? Didn’t knew they would put it out for sale today :(

I had to buy my copy on ebay but it was 40$ 

2 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

It’ll most likely be in stores 

I just spent 40$ for a copy on ebay 😭

s a y y e s t o h e a v e n :twirls:

10 minutes ago, drippingbeaches said:

I had to buy my copy on ebay but it was 40$ 

I just spent 40$ for a copy on ebay 😭

Ugh I fucking hate resellers congrats on getting a copy though!! :w8ing:

𝔅𝔬𝔯𝔫 𝔗𝔬 𝔇𝔦𝔢 𝔵 𝔘𝔩𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔬𝔩𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔵 ℌ𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔶𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫

ob6gU4v.jpgGakhqti.jpg9AB9q4W.jpg

8 hours ago, Dreamboy said:

Is there any website we can buy it? It’s already sold out on Interview’s online shop and I’m afraid I won’t be able to snatch a copy.

Anyone know an answer to this (also more NZ/AU specific I don't think anywhere in Christchurch stocks Interview but maybe Wellington I'm travelling up for there for a Lorde concert soon so yeah any help plss :trisha:)

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

9 minutes ago, Elle said:

A peek inside the physical copy -

i’m assuming the magazine will be in store on march 1? and what stores?

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

16 hours ago, Dreamboy said:

Is there any website we can buy it? It’s already sold out on Interview’s online shop and I’m afraid I won’t be able to snatch a copy.

I ordered it via https://www.newsstand.co.uk/
I've bought magazines from them before. Usually they come in pristine condition, however I remember getting Lana's second cover of V magazine damaged and they agreed on sending me a new copy, which also came damaged (significantly less damaged than the first one tho). But yeah... that was with V only, the rest I was happy with.

3 hours ago, MJx said:

I ordered it via https://www.newsstand.co.uk/
I've bought magazines from them before. Usually they come in pristine condition, however I remember getting Lana's second cover of V magazine damaged and they agreed on sending me a new copy, which also came damaged (significantly less damaged than the first one tho). But yeah... that was with V only, the rest I was happy with.

I bought the W mag and the first one was completely trashed, got a new one from them and that one was trashed as well :deadbanana:

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

So so epic they really did what they had to do with this cover story.

Billie has gone up in my estimations after this interview because I think it takes a lot for someone in her position to be so transparent about how much Lana has influenced her and to be vulnerable enough to be seen as such a stan.

Great interview, Lana is so sentimental and that's Just one of the reasons I feel such an affinity to her. The fact she can reel off the names of writers who wronged her and their quotes with the corresponding publications off the top of her head is hilarious and so expected. Never change. I am loving the constant  reappraisals of Lana's ascent and endurance now that enough time has passed that it feels like ancient history. She's still here and doing the damn thing. :gclap:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

For any NYC fans, Interview Magazine will be giving away 100 copies at Washington Square Park at 4:30 aka in just a half hour! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS