Elle

[SINGLE] A&W: OUT NOW

3 minutes ago, jamesss said:

hey i think someone sneezed in the studio at like 3:10 in the song... around that time just listen 

I thought it was her sneezing lol

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

Saw this dropped while I was at work today, and almost listened to it then... but, I waited 'til I got home, loaded a bowl (:creep:), and made listening to A&W an event. And, holy fuck, I'm so glad I did!!!!!! I can't remember the last time a new LDR release blew me away like this -- MAC came close, but this is just like... next-level :crai: I'll always ride for Lana, and I've really appreciated her recent work, but it's been a while since a new track had me so excited!! Genuinely feels both totally unexpected and exactly what we've all wanted from Lana, and between this and the title track I absolutely can't imagine how great this album is going to be. Like it's gonna be her masterpiece right

o4qjp4j.png