Just now, Blossom said:

OMFG dont even get me started with you yuduiikdsfjoiaefjkdwopiSPOQIWD[IWQFO0IFQ

GIRL JUST TELL ME LMAO, I DON'T WANT PEOPLE MAD AT ME

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

29 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

GIRL JUST TELL ME LMAO, I DON'T WANT PEOPLE MAD AT ME

u posted ur spotify playlist and social media accounts that all had the name "----" and then "----" was the one who submitted the lyrics to Musixmatch. Don't play dumb. 

2 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

ok yall i just came back from a three-day class trip and i just want to say first of all, lana ate, devoured, threw it up all over me and I thanked her, BUT

why do I have so many notifs attacking me about the fake lyrics, why are yall saying those were from me?

i’m not going to say your name but be careful linking your personal social media profiles on your account. because those fake lyrics were submitted by someone with the exact same name on your Instagram profile that used to be in your bio, as well as on the Spotify account that owned the playlist you shared here before. and those lyrics were submitted exactly when you were talking about wanting to troll the thread

32 minutes ago, Blossom said:

u posted ur spotify playlist and social media accounts that all had the name "——" and then "——" was the one who submitted the lyrics to Musixmatch. Don't play dumb. 

damn it, i should have been more careful LMAO

pls don't hate me, i didn't mean to cause harm! :oprah:

31 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

i’m not going to say your name but be careful linking your personal social media profiles on your account. because those fake lyrics were submitted by someone with the exact same name on your Instagram profile that used to be in your bio, as well as on the Spotify account that owned the playlist you shared here before. and those lyrics were submitted exactly when you were talking about wanting to troll the thread

okay, im rly sorry about all of that, i didn't think it would get out of hand

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

22 hours ago, strange weather said:

It's interesting and experimental which is a relief after the last 2 albums. But I dunno if I actually....enjoy it as a song that I would want to listen to over and over again. It feels like it is building to something and then doesn't really deliver on it.

Ok I take it all back. I ate my gf out to this song and it clicked for me. Haters need to have sex.

let me be who i'm meant to be

I wanna add a commentary on this whole wrong Lana lyrics discussion

Lana's Genius page is one of the worst I have ever seen. Truly some of her "stans" are so superficial and basic and believe everything Lana sings about is a drug reference or believe every song is a love song (Arcadia for instance... when it's obviously a sort of social commentary). Also when you try to edit something whoever runs her Genius page immediately downvotes you and deletes your contribution. Also the fact that she herself doesn't post her official lyrics doesn't help at all. And honestly? I think it's one of the few reasons why I think she wasn't respected as a lyricist for 70% of her career. Her lyrics are complex but are they really that abstract for most people not to understand a bit of what she's trying to say?

1 minute ago, honeymoon is alive said:

can we talk about how a&w is charting high even though it wasn't officially announced or promoted :true:

Highest first full day of streams for a Lana track despite having a 7M playlist reach compared to Ocean Blvd's 50M playlist reach. This album is about to destroy.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 hour ago, evalionisameme said:

stay away from her :facepalm:

Im still shocked he produced chemtrails tbh because there’s no presets on that song- it’s more Dawes in style.

It's crazy hearing them all back to back like this.. Jack has talked a lot about putting the artists vision first, but at this point it's obvious he is trying to develop a style where you think of him, Jack Antonoff the producer, before you think of the actual artist imo (very Phil Spector esque minus the drug & gun use)

Some of the girls might wanna consider cutting him out from production duties if they want their sound to stay unique/different. The bleed between prods is too obvious now

I figured out that A&W has exactly the same track length as The Place Where He Inserted the Blade by Black Country, New Road , which has been the highest rated (album) song last year on albumoftheyear.org :true:

https://www.albumoftheyear.org/album/424961-black-country-new-road-ants-from-up-there.php

https://www.albumoftheyear.org/songs/top-100/2022/