Elle

[SINGLE] A&W: OUT NOW

49 minutes ago, Vanilla Icy said:

yeah people speculating is inevitable and us as fans are allowed to be curious, but that person wasn't even speculating in fact they were claiming that harvey weinstein raped her. like yeah he's a sick person, but it's not even about him, to make such claims is disrespectful to lana, people shouldn't claim or speculate who a victim's rapist is.

^^ i totally agree with this (i was just talking about speculation in general not that specific person)

7 hours ago, Vanilla Icy said:

yeah people speculating is inevitable and us as fans are allowed to be curious, but that person wasn't even speculating in fact they were claiming that harvey weinstein raped her. like yeah he's a sick person, but it's not even about him, to make such claims is disrespectful to lana, people shouldn't claim or speculate who a victim's rapist is.

can we just forget about this gross person and dont give him attention he does not deserve

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

Blue Banisters did 7,763,597 streams first day. Chemtrails did 10,426,329. I'm pretty sure Ocean Blvd will be able to top these with 16 songs if the first 2 singles have both managed to pull over 2m streams. BB was her first album not to hit top 3 so I hope she comes back strong. If the album is as amazing as it's promising to be, I wonder if it could match NFR's 74 million first week - which was one of the top 10 demale debut weeks at the time.

it made me feel...

made me feel like a god

when i saw the length of it i immediately thought “venice bitch” :smile:

lana-del-rey-kiss.gif

:twirls: i know your wife, and she wouldn’t mind

Is anyone else having trouble streaming Lana on Spotify? Ever since the day A&W was released I can’t stream any of her music. Everything is grayed out. I don’t have this problem with any other artist on there though. I wonder how many people it’s happening to, and if it’s affecting the stream count significantly? I’ve been listening on YouTube 😭

17 hours ago, Hotelhottub said:

Is anyone else having trouble streaming Lana on Spotify? Ever since the day A&W was released I can’t stream any of her music. Everything is grayed out. I don’t have this problem with any other artist on there though. I wonder how many people it’s happening to, and if it’s affecting the stream count significantly? I’ve been listening on YouTube 😭

It's working fine for me... Try to restart your phone 

it made me feel...

made me feel like a god

7 hours ago, Business Conference said:

A&W on Spotify

Day 1: 1,251,647
Day 2: 2,401,100
Day 3: 1,761,045

Day 4: 2,066,083 (+305,038)

:illumilana2:

In these 305k there's probably 1k mine. Yesterday I put A&W on repeat and went sleep with speakers on my ears :blush:

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9525104eb9fe0669c44f

On 2/18/2023 at 6:24 PM, Business Conference said:

A&W on Spotify

Day 1: 1,251,647
Day 2: 2,401,100
Day 3: 1,761,045

Day 4: 2,066,083 (+305,038)

:illumilana2:

but do we ever even get apple music streams? these numbers only represent half of the streams, if not more :awkney:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

At first I didn't like the song's title, because my mind instantly reads it as American and Whore which seems oddly disjointed to me lol. I thought it should be AW or A.W. instead

But I've now learnt to appreciate the song title's double entendre with the iconic American root beer brand A&W :nails:

Absolutely love the song, I've been having it on repeat this whole week. I feel like this new album is shaping up to be something really special and groundbreaking. It will definitely reach success levels on par with NFR, but even higher I believe

♡⋆*.⋆ ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

31 minutes ago, violentvioletsky said:

At first I didn't like the song's title, because my mind instantly reads it as American and Whore which seems oddly disjointed to me lol. I thought it should be AW or A.W. instead

But I've now learnt to appreciate the song title's double entendre with the iconic American root beer brand A&W :nails:

Absolutely love the song, I've been having it on repeat this whole week. I feel like this new album is shaping up to be something really special and groundbreaking. It will definitely reach success levels on par with NFR, but even higher I believe

good point, what would be a Lana song without an Americana reference? I think the choice for the title has definitely something to do with the brand.