Elle

[SINGLE] A&W: OUT NOW

5 hours ago, American Whore said:

but do we ever even get apple music streams? these numbers only represent half of the streams, if not more :awkney:

Apple never shares their streaming numbers publicly, same for Amazon Music and all the other streaming platforms. They only report them to Google. Which I find rather fishy because chart manipulation becomes much easier.

A&W on Spotify

Day 1: 1,251,647
Day 2: 2,401,100
Day 3: 1,761,045

Day 4: 2,066,083

Day 5: 1,491,730

it made me feel...

made me feel like a god

Does anyone else think that this song is spooky as fuck? I listened to it for the first time in the car with my gf the other day and it gave us both hardcore anxiety. The first part was fine, if a little boring, and the beat change was cool, but something about those sound effects was unsettling. I've listened to it since then in headphones while drunk and I've enjoyed it, but I'm legitimately afraid to listen again sober. It's like VBBOTG all over again, which I had to take a break in the middle of and come back to. I love that she's doing big production again and I'm very excited about the new album, but yikes.

On 2/14/2023 at 1:42 PM, bluedealer said:

the instrumental of the first part is so delicious :karaoke: the swtich reminds me of hard feelings/loveless by lorde

I think she kinda ripped lorde off tbh. The concept of two songs blended together, plus the transition that happens at the same time in both songs with a very similar beat. If Lana could get lorde for copyright on stoned at the nail salon, I think lorde could get Lana for this song. I love both artists but when I heard A&W for the first time, I immediately thought it sounded like a lorde song.

5 hours ago, Violets in Your Eyes said:

Does anyone else think that this song is spooky as fuck? I listened to it for the first time in the car with my gf the other day and it gave us both hardcore anxiety. The first part was fine, if a little boring, and the beat change was cool, but something about those sound effects was unsettling. I've listened to it since then in headphones while drunk and I've enjoyed it, but I'm legitimately afraid to listen again sober. It's like VBBOTG all over again, which I had to take a break in the middle of and come back to. I love that she's doing big production again and I'm very excited about the new album, but yikes.

Um… I think you might be confusing the emotion of fear with suspense maybe?

A&W on Spotify

Day 1: 1,251,647
Day 2: 2,401,100
Day 3: 1,761,045

Day 4: 2,066,083

Day 5: 1,491,730

Day 6: 1,267,000

10 hours ago, Violets in Your Eyes said:

It's definitely unsettling, some people don't like this type of sounds, it can trigger their anxiety. 

it made me feel...

made me feel like a god

8 hours ago, Shadylady said:

I think she kinda ripped lorde off tbh. The concept of two songs blended together, plus the transition that happens at the same time in both songs with a very similar beat. If Lana could get lorde for copyright on stoned at the nail salon, I think lorde could get Lana for this song. I love both artists but when I heard A&W for the first time, I immediately thought it sounded like a lorde song.

Lol whut. Lorde did not event 2-in-1 songs with a beatdrop. SATNS literally had the same melody as WAH

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

10 hours ago, Violets in Your Eyes said:

O41nOrh_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=mediumwut 

:thumb2:

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.

I bought this for you

Spoiler

kC6lIoZ_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

“The concept of two songs blended together” babe, musicians have been doing that for a long long time

11 hours ago, Violets in Your Eyes said:

as someone with crippling anxiety i cant wait to hear it :trisha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

9 hours ago, Shadylady said:

your first post is this bullshit? :awkney:

lorde did not invent the concept of two songs blended together :smile3:

faSE.gif

mf was born yesterday gretchenmic.gif

Capture.jpg

Cool story, Ella Marija Lani Yelich-O'Connor. Let's get you back to bed. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

6 minutes ago, your dealer said:

lorde did not invent the concept of two songs blended together :smile3:

fr and I hope that person compared Lorde to Ariana too bc Arianas Knew better/ Forever boy was before Hard Feelings/ loveless.. just saying 

55 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

As someone with anxiety, it doesn't give me anxiety at all tbh

The Jimmy Jimmy Coco Butt is also catchy af and I've been walking around muttering it 

same, the day after the song came out, i was muttering “jimmy jimmy coco puff jimmy jimmy ride” so often that my friend (who isn’t a lana fan and hasn’t even heard the song) started singing it too