Elle

[SINGLE] A&W: OUT NOW

The last 3 minutes of the song is like a movie and needs to be released as it's own song so I don't need to keep restarting it from there till the end

music-blown-away.gif

this song could really have such a good music video, if she just gave us one high budget music video for this song this era would be perfect:ma:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

This is everything :gclap:

giphy.gif

Just listened for the first time after a sleepless night (not because of waiting for the song, but because some asshole decided to let off fireworks at 2:30 in the morning.

First feelings. Overwhelmed and crying, but that might just be my tiredness. I think Lana is the queen of making a seven minute song feel way too short. It's been a while since I've felt physically affected by a song like this. Gotta get something to eat and listen again. Lord help us through this whole era.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

2 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Lana singing “coco puff” in any of her songs was not on my bingo card 

This reminds me so much of when that “Bad Boy” song started to leak, and the first snippet’s lyrics were “thrown me around like a hot potato”. I was like “this bitch done use it ALL” :deadbanana:

z445hpI.png

I had no idea what kind of sound to expect after Ocean Blvd... this song is the total opposite of that, even the lyrics kinda mirror the themes in Ocean Blvd's: from yearning and a melancholic look at her past and future, to an acceptance of rebellion and her lifestyle. The best Valentine's gift omg :hooker:

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

49 minutes ago, taco truck said:

this song could really have such a good music video, if she just gave us one high budget music video for this song this era would be perfect:ma:

I feel like I can see a music video just listening to the last 3 minutes :ahh:  I see it as her young at a houseparty with her drunk and LSD just kicking in lol the part "your mom called" I imagine her friend saying it to her.

We had no idea what to expect after Tunnel and still it’s just blown me away. She completely exceeded expectations. Especially with prior two albums that were on the softer side. Still shook.

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

"I mean, look at me:
Look at the length of my hair
My face, the shape of my body"

She knows she's spectacular! 🔥

I'm still trying to process everything I just heard. 🙃