2 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

I’m pretty sure she says raped and it fits the verse and overall story pretty well. 

it definitely makes sense but it makes the song much darker, i guess it depends on how the listener wants to look at it  

I hear “maimed” more and more. It definitely starts with an “m” sound and ends with “ed”

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

1 hour ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

I think it’s definitely r*ped because of the line after it about ‘asking for it’ which is a terrible thing men people say about women who dress provocatively. 

I agree and i think shes mumbling it on purpose!

4 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

anyone know why the spotify lyrics for A&W are wrong & “mom called she was screaming as usual” anyone said any ideas ? 

Some user on here made fake lyrics and uploaded them to where Spotify grabs the lyrics from apparently :rip: they’re totally fake and fan made

I will leave these for you to think about:

Spoiler

- r*ped line in A&W

- scrapped video with Eli Roth and Marilyn Manson

687474703a2f2f33332e6d656469612e74756d62

- that one of her early LDR interviews where she states that love for her has to be physical

- victims of SA very often say how these events changed their se*uality, how they need to incorporate violence themes to it

- Ultraviolence?

- one interview with Lana where she said she slept with men from industry but it didn't get her anywhere

- Last but not least: in Wildflower Wildfire Lana says about being in the hospital but she still stands on her feet...

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9525104eb9fe0669c44f

4 hours ago, honeymoonwhore said:

Mods pls don't move lyric gate to the random thread :trisha: I want to log on lanaboards.com when I'm at the nursing home to read this back and laugh my old ass off

I moved lyricgate over here to A&W's lyric thread. Compromise? <3

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

20 hours ago, ProstituteStares said:

I will leave these for you to think about:

- r*ped line in A&W

- scrapped video with Eli Roth and Marilyn Manson

687474703a2f2f33332e6d656469612e74756d62

- that one of her early LDR interviews where she states that love for her has to be physical

- victims of SA very often say how these events changed their se*uality, how they need to incorporate violence themes to it

- Ultraviolence?

- one interview with Lana where she said she slept with men from industry but it didn't get her anywhere

- Last but not least: in Wildflower Wildfire Lana says about being in the hospital but she still stands on her feet...

Im sorry, i know this was on topic but can you please spoiler or trigger warning this next time? Im just more concerned about the gif 

Valid points still