Manson

Real "Sirens" Tracknames confirmed

2 minutes ago, lizzyology said:

It’s the crazy a** colored pic in the middle with her hands up in the air, but without the text/ MySpace pop ups over it - I’ll send it to you a later today!!! 

i can't wait to see it! :flutter: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Just an additional note - iirc we've had other Lana songs with copyright claims by YouTube with incorrect titles - "Best American Record (Demo)" was labeled Architecture (still superior title to me but), and also when "Nectar of the Gods" leaked back in 2019, and we didn't have a confirmed title (Wild on You, Color Blue), it was removed claiming its title was "Wild One - Fusion Mix" when the actual Wild One was still unleaked and they ended up being two completely different songs in the end, and we still don't know what the Fusion mix is :toofunny: 

So yeah, not all copyright claims are accurate. Not even registration entries in sites like BMI or ASCAP, some have mistakes in there as well (can't recall an exact example but I'm sure I've seen some errors).

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

On 2/16/2023 at 4:43 PM, Coloringbooks said:

If Lana ever does audience requests again like she did for LA to the Moon tour in 2018, someone's gotta ask her to sing For K Pt 1 and put an end to this confusion once and for all :burn:

Or we can all just collectively agree to start referring to Pretty Baby as For K. :true: It's so obvious that that’s the title of it.

19 hours ago, The Love Witch said:

Or we can all just collectively agree to start referring to Pretty Baby as For K. :true: It's way so obvious that that’s the title of it.

Are there any fans referring to it as For K though :creep: imagine people thinking your talking about Drive By.

Thanks for explaining the whole Pretty Baby/For K situation.

I fucking hate this mystery with track titles. :toofunny:

On 2/16/2023 at 12:43 PM, Coloringbooks said:

If Lana ever does audience requests again like she did for LA to the Moon tour in 2018, someone's gotta ask her to sing For K Pt 1 and put an end to this confusion once and for all :burn:

"how do you even know that song?"

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

On 2/16/2023 at 7:06 PM, Glitter Boy said:

Just an additional note - iirc we've had other Lana songs with copyright claims by YouTube with incorrect titles - "Best American Record (Demo)" was labeled Architecture (still superior title to me but), and also when "Nectar of the Gods" leaked back in 2019, and we didn't have a confirmed title (Wild on You, Color Blue), it was removed claiming its title was "Wild One - Fusion Mix" when the actual Wild One was still unleaked and they ended up being two completely different songs in the end, and we still don't know what the Fusion mix is :toofunny: 

So yeah, not all copyright claims are accurate. Not even registration entries in sites like BMI or ASCAP, some have mistakes in there as well (can't recall an exact example but I'm sure I've seen some errors).

btw was architecture ever an alt title for that demo or a fake one, cuz i remember Lana was asked about this song and they reffered to It as architecture

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

So I re-listened to For K Part II and Pretty Baby back to back and I do see the similarity. But then again... the real For K Part 1 could be something yet to be leaked. So I guess I would keep it as Pretty Baby, though I would love any kind of real confirmation that it's Part I, cause I love that title :ohno:

On 2/16/2023 at 12:37 AM, Surf Noir said:

1. drive by

2. next to me (not confirmed, could be river road)

3. a star for nick

4. my momma (not confirmed)

5. bad disease

6. out with a bang

7. dear elliot

8. try tonight

9. peace

10. how do you know me so well?

11. pretty baby (not confirmed, some have speculated this is actually for k)

12. aviation

13. move

14. junkie pride

15. birds of a feather (not confirmed)

funnily enough, all of the titles that were recognized by youtube are the well-known, but not actual titles, we know the actual titles of some of these tracks because of the leaks of young like me and from the end

do u know if these alt titles are real or have ever been confirmed or discussed?
sirens/friend of mine for drive by
westbound for dear elliot
all you need for peace
im indebted to you for how do you know me so well?
find my own way for move
junkie pride/pride for junky pride
hey man as a possible title for next to me, even tho its unconfirmed too

and

do u believe if there is an unleaked track called For Charlie? because i saw many times For Charlie is a possible title for For You

12 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

do u know if these alt titles are real or have ever been confirmed or discussed?
all you need for peace
find my own way for move

and

do u believe if there is an unleaked track called For Charlie? because i saw many times For Charlie is a possible title for For You

For you (for Charlie) is about Charlie’s loud and proud gay ass baby girl

"For Charlie" is a known title from Lana's Myspace archives. It's long speculated to be an alternate title of "For You" but I've never seen anything to back this up— I'm not sure Charlie is (knowingly) gay or bi?

DdaWe_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fid

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

7 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

"For Charlie" is a known title from Lana's Myspace archives. It's long speculated to be an alternate title of "For You" but I've never seen anything to back this up— I'm not sure Charlie is (knowingly) gay or bi?

DdaWe_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fid

i only heard a speculation that this song is around 2:30 that doesnt match with for you duration (4:16), so im still a Hard believer its a separate song

3 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

i only heard a speculation that this song is around 2:30 that doesnt match with for you duration (4:16), so im still a Hard believer its a separate song

from the length this seems more like a voice memo

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

3 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

all you need for peace
find my own way for move

and

these alt. titles were given to the songs by fans before we found out through the leaks of young like me and from the end, fans will usually still use these titles, but these are the real titles, except for the few which remain unconfirmed

1. drive by

2. next to me (not confirmed, could be river road)

3. a star for nick

4. my momma (not confirmed)

5. bad disease

6. out with a bang

7. dear elliot

8. try tonight

9. peace

10. how do you know me so well?

11. pretty baby (not confirmed, some have speculated this is actually for k)

12. aviation

13. move

14. junkie pride

15. birds of a feather (not confirmed)

for charlie is speculated to be another title for "for you", but i have read somewhere that it's duration is 2:30, so it could be a separate track

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123