Sam Smith verbally assaulted by Irish lady-Conservatives angry

2 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

how dare you, it’s in the news!

Foul behaviour :oprah3:

In my defense, I haven't read the news in months :oopna2:

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

3 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

I haven’t done a cartwheel since i was 9, i haven’t read the news in a long long time :grinds:

This is the experience of being an ill-informed whore :suicide:

being real i don't really see why this is a big deal :bebe:

it's very unfortunate he/they went through that but queer people experience this every day (and it's usually worse than getting yelled at by old people, ESPECIALLY if they're black)

imagine if every time a gay person that was semi- to very famous got yelled at for existing, it made the news, like how ridiculous that sounds :xgiggle:

imagine if every time a trans, nonbinary, or gender nonconforming person got harassed, it made the news :xgiggle:

it's just... weird, it's weird

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

being real i don't really see why this is a big deal :bebe:

it's very unfortunate he/they went through that but queer people experience this every day (and it's usually worse than getting yelled at by old people, ESPECIALLY if they're black)

imagine if every time a gay person that was semi- to very famous got yelled at for existing, it made the news, like how ridiculous that sounds :xgiggle:

imagine if every time a trans, nonbinary, or gender nonconforming person got harassed, it made the news :xgiggle:

it's just... weird, it's weird

I’ve never been called a paedophile on the street :awkney:  Whilst being recorded -also if y’all are experiencing this-please alert the police. 

I agree though, being verbally assaulted etc does happen and it’s outright wrong

23 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

if y’all are experiencing this-please alert the police. 

unless you have like a stalker following you around and heckling you, you can't call the police because some random old lady called you names as you made a tiktok lol 

1 hour ago, Mer said:

unless you have like a stalker following you around and heckling you, you can't call the police because some random old lady called you names as you made a tiktok lol 

I don’t live in America-

in the UK you can get it filed down and logged as harassment which it rightfully is..if you think this is just name calling :facepalm: I know people are comparing the other news thread to this but we don’t have to pick one struggle or another-if some of you genuinely think it takes being murdered to reach a hate crime then I just find that odd-but again this thread is a bit more for a laugh anyway then just flat out serious.

queer woman are killed everyday literally EVERYDAY but sam smith being harrassed is the world news?

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

Just now, evalionisameme said:

We’re allowed to laugh at ridiculous people :lmao:

but you can put this useless bullshit in their respective thread

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7