Sign in to follow this  
evalionisameme

Sam Smith verbally assaulted by Irish lady-Conservatives angry

1 hour ago, Mer said:

This is the experience of being an ill-informed whore :suicide:

I deleted and blocked all news media outlets and my life has been so much better. I only get my news from tabloid and newspaper headlines when I go out. :smokes4:

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

I Honestly think some of you need to lighten up, we used to be able to laugh on here-now sometimes there seems to be a need to have to relay every little thing to a global crisis or negatively conotate every action- I can’t imagine this is healthy behaviour.

8 minutes ago, heavensentslut said:

queer woman are killed everyday and this is on the daily and this is in world news?

this sentence making virtually no sense omg why does my brain act fine when i speak but when i post i sound like this:

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

Maybe the verbal attacker called Sam a pedophile cause she confused them with Sam’s friend Alok who called little girls kinky and devious? Sam should’ve had their other friend with them that attacked that one girl for taking a video and saying hi! I’m sure Demi Lovato also plays a role in this.

qfrWuBl.png

I think it’s ok to just say “oh wow that’s despicable, nobody should have to go through that” and move on. 

it’s crazy to see people acting like it’s not a big deal just because he’s a celebrity or because they don’t like him (for whatever reason, he’s harmless..)

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

9 hours ago, heavensentslut said:

queer woman are killed everyday literally EVERYDAY but sam smith being harrassed is the world news?

imo it's THIS sort of bullshit that leads up to queer and trans women being murdered everyday. they (conservatives) think we're all groomers and shit.

giphy.gif

29 minutes ago, baddisease said:

imo it's THIS sort of bullshit that leads up to queer and trans women being murdered everyday. they (conservatives) think we're all groomers and shit.

Exactly, I remember when the shooting happened at the gay club last year some conservatives were celebrating because "groomers deserve it." Conservatives just make up shit to hate LGBT people for cause the "bible says so" excuse doesn't work anymore :biblio:

Check the replies to comments sending their condolences to the victims on this video. And this one is from CNN... 

giphy.gif 

14 hours ago, Gravitate said:

Conservatives think any male-presenting person that dresses femininely is a pedo. It's tiring :xgiggle:

sadly, conservative/religious people think gay people in general are pedophiles/groomers. Which is absolutely disgusting and harmful for the queer culture.

If God is love, and they're representing his beliefs, where the fuck is the love they believe in / preach about in situations like this one?

Poor Sam, tho, but I bet they knew the response they were going to get with their performance. Probably they're laughing now. But the situation is still fucked up.