TrashMagiq

Yellowjackets

and it's been renewed already for a third season. i haven't watched it yet but i've heard it's good so i'm gonna catch up before the new season :delicious:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I love this show so much; so excited for season 2!!!

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

Season 2 has been amazing so far. This truly is one of the best shows out there. I usually prefer whole seasons dropping at once but the 1 episode per week pacing works really well for this show. I highly recommend this show to anyone who hasn't watched it already... watch it! 

qfrWuBl.png

Just now, Ultra Violet said:

I am dying to watch this. Can't believe I never heard of it till now. I love horror & thriller but can someone tell me if someone who doesn't will still enjoy this? Or find it too scary?

The horror aspect of this show is kind of a slow burn. It isn't an in your face horror type show. But it does have some unnerving parts.

qfrWuBl.png

2 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

The horror aspect of this show is kind of a slow burn. It isn't an in your face horror type show. But it does have some unnerving parts.

Fuck I need this. Thats my fav kind of horror. But i will still have to watch it alone in that case :teehee: thank you!

Last episode was one of the best episodes of the entire show oh wow. I was kinda worried cause the episode before that didn’t have much going on but they really got right to it.

Spoiler

I’m fearing for adult Natalie next episode I feel like she’s gonna be the one to die since she was the first one to originally be picked when they were teens… That or either Van cause either way she’s gonna die of terminal cancer. Maybe it’ll be a full circle moment where Natalie was supposed to die again but then someone else outside the yellowjackets dies instead. Perhaps Lisa cause why did they focus so much on her and her relationship with Nat earlier this season when she isn’t that important of a character hmmm… I can’t see it being any of the other girls tbh.

qfrWuBl.png

On 5/20/2023 at 7:25 PM, TrashMagiq said:

Hide contents

I’m fearing for adult Natalie next episode I feel like she’s gonna be the one to die since she was the first one to originally be picked when they were teens… 

well

qfrWuBl.png