Elle

Billboard (Lia Clay Miller) - January 27th, 2023

8 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

I found the full I think it’s real 

Fpvgo-faUAArkI2.png

Also idk about y’all but this one is giving AI recolor

E6-DF0430-DCEE-4590-9-F5-B-253-C1-F10-EA

That's not real it is edited with photoshop Smart Portrait neural filter where you can change the eye direction

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

8 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

Also idk about y’all but this one is giving AI recolor

it was posted by the photographer herself :toofunny:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1663x2000

xLANA_03_087.jpg

1600x2000

LANA_03_212-2.jpg

1600x2000

LANA_03_066.jpg

1600x2000

LANA_02_172.jpg

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

1 minute ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Enough time has passed, this shoot actually sucks. :yawn:

I honestly can't name a more boring Lana shoot... it really gives absolutely nothing 

Billboard has the worst shoots ever for most artists imo. They’re so bland 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

I'm going to ask a question I'm already pretty certain of the answer, but was this photoshoot released in a physical copy of the magazine? I can't seem to find it anywhere, so I'm guessing not? 
I think the photoshoot is really lovely though! 

On 4/21/2023 at 6:57 PM, hydrangeas said:

I'm going to ask a question I'm already pretty certain of the answer, but was this photoshoot released in a physical copy of the magazine? I can't seem to find it anywhere, so I'm guessing not? 
I think the photoshoot is really lovely though! 

She was not on the cover, but inside the magazine as far as I know. (scroll down to bottom of the page: https://lanadelrey.fandom.com/wiki/Billboard_(magazine)?so=search

Buy it here: https://shop.billboard.com/products/february-25-2023-issue-2 (shipping outside US is crazy however) 

On 3/19/2023 at 7:30 PM, Lindsay Lohan said:

Enough time has passed, this shoot actually sucks. :yawn:

I honestly can't name a more boring Lana shoot... it really gives absolutely nothing 

I love it because I think the photographer has a really good eye for her face and the make up is great. Yes, it's simple and kind of casual partly, but I love her smiles in it and the concept with the cemetery. It's a nice homage to Lana's earlier albums. Also that one photo in the car which her face looks like on the UO honeymoon cover on. 

On 3/19/2023 at 9:15 AM, HeadBitch said:

Just noticed that Lia is signed to Trunk Archive - we'll be getting the outtakes sooner or later!

Ah, this is where all these recent outtakes come from? 

It was expensive watch it 

4 hours ago, Olympia said:

Ah, this is where all these recent outtakes come from? 

The shoot isn't listed there yet, so I don't think that's the case. New shoots usually have a minimum 6 months cooling-off period before appearing on syndication sites like this. 

z445hpI.png

2 hours ago, HeadBitch said:

The shoot isn't listed there yet, so I don't think that's the case. New shoots usually have a minimum 6 months cooling-off period before appearing on syndication sites like this. 

I meant these hundreds of outtakes from various older shoots which came up recently, though, not this shoot (we haven't got any outtakes from it I think) 😊

23 hours ago, honey dew said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again I haaatche the way Etienne does her makeup. Pamela Cochrane should be the only person allowed to do it

You mean you hate it? I recently thought he's my favorite make up artist on her 😅🙈 love it. 

21 minutes ago, Olympia said:

You mean you hate it? I recently thought he's my favorite make up artist on her 😅🙈 love it. 

Yes, I think he’s very heavy-handed and gives her that caked-on Kardashian same-face syndrome, especially the lips he does are always crudely overdrawn in that kind of butthole looking shade of pink-brown. He has the contemporary gay man’s touch, while Pamela has the historically-informed female touch - she does the most tasteful, antique-inspired Lana face. She is the Neil Krug of makeup, which is to say she’s Lana’s perfect match

9 hours ago, honey dew said:

Yes, I think he’s very heavy-handed and gives her that caked-on Kardashian same-face syndrome, especially the lips he does are always crudely overdrawn in that kind of butthole looking shade of pink-brown. He has the contemporary gay man’s touch, while Pamela has the historically-informed female touch - she does the most tasteful, antique-inspired Lana face. She is the Neil Krug of makeup, which is to say she’s Lana’s perfect match

Krug isn't my favorite photographer either 😉 I guess we just got a different taste. 

Behind the scenes

414954035-18402061198046819-546571497347

414930897-18402061759046819-918966117742

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°