Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

6 hours ago, x VB said:

They cancelled the entire european leg 

YESSS and she said she would make it up to us, she made a promise and I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN IT so she'd better come back here and have an actual european tour leg so i can throw my hard-earned money at her rich ass  :read:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

1 minute ago, Hannus said:

YESSS and she said she would make it up to us, she made a promise and I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN IT so she'd better come back here and have an actual european tour leg so i can throw my hard-earned money at her rich ass  :read:

The fact that she closed her 2018 show in Rome saying "I promise it won't take another 5 years to see you again"

Well things happened in the meantime... :awkney:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

3 minutes ago, x VB said:

Manifesting "Europe" doesn't mean "8 dates in UK, 2 in France, 3 in Germany and bye" :trisha:

lemme join the circle :legend::legend:

it would be so so nice if she had more, smaller dates, like when she came to vienna for the paradise tour, that was so nice. 

Spoiler

not like i wouldn't travel to germany or france or whaterver just to see her  :flop::toofloppy:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

My girl & I already making ticket plans :excited:

I’ve missed seeing her live soooo much & it’s now been over 3 years since the last LDR show I attended, so I really hope this comes to fruition!! x

6-F12-FDA9-BDBA-4298-AAE0-1900-AB2-AD5-A0

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I’m going to cry if she doesn’t come to Arizona. Sorry if that sounds privileged for all my international fans :bebe: :trisha:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

26 minutes ago, shadesofyayo said:

but like.. what if he just means that they’ll START touring in spring/summer of 2023 :trisha:

That’s exactly what I thought when I saw the post :true:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Just now, mssainttropez said:

I’m going to cry if she doesn’t come to Arizona. Sorry if that sounds privileged for all my international fans :bebe: :trisha:

I was thinking that but with Indy. I don’t want to drive 5 hours to see her in Chicago, but I will. I just feel bad for international fans cause I know they are STARVING

1 minute ago, TropicoKitten said:

I was thinking that but with Indy. I don’t want to drive 5 hours to see her in Chicago, but I will. I just feel bad for international fans cause I know they are STARVING

I could drive to California but that would make a whole trip and be more costly. I have never seen her live, so I’d be willing to but it depends on who’s going with me. And yes, I feel so bad for the international babes- y’all are troopers !

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°