Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

5 hours ago, lanaslefttit said:

I camped the night before, it was like -2 degrees but I ended up meeting her and getting barricade

What if someone jumps the queue while you’re sleeping :bebe:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

making my eye twitch every time i see tiktok girlies posting about this alleged tour. like girl be quiet. i’ve been stressed at the thought of a potential tour since BB was released because i know tickets are going to be a disaster. last time i saw lana it was the LA to the moon tour and it was super easy to snag tickets. now??? it’s a full on war because of ppl who only know stargirl and yes to heaven lol

4 minutes ago, DEMONDELREY said:

I had early access tickets to her show in February 2020 - that show got cancelled tho and i still have ptsd about buying those tickets, it was so hard to get back at that time idk if I have the energy to go through that process again :defeated:

oh God samesies but w her March 2nd Berlin show:defeated:

36 minutes ago, margaret soty said:

Are you talking about A&W or another single?

A&W. Ben confirmed replying to a fan on release day with a "👍" :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

12 minutes ago, Grenadine quarantine said:

You know how she used to sing a few unreleased songs like at endless summer tour and then serial killer on other tours as well, I wonder if they’d do yes to heaven since everyone knows it from TikTok I can see it happening

hope she sings 0 tiktok songs and the tiktok girls leave disappointed for not knowing classics such as this is what makes us girls, the blackest day and body electric :true:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

17 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

hope she sings 0 tiktok songs and the tiktok girls leave disappointed for not knowing classics such as this is what makes us girls, the blackest day and body electric :true:

Uhm... TBD is lowkey a tiktok song now :bebe: but the bridge only

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

2 minutes ago, Luna de miel said:

I was literally contemplating seing her in 2017 and 2019 but none of my friends wanted to/could go with me:stareney:and then 2020 happened:stareney:

If my best friends bail on me i'm going alone idc

I’d recommend it! I saw her a few years ago and none of my friends are as hardcore about barricade level LDR shows as I am so they showed up minutes before the show started while I waited all day outside :toofunny: But on the plus side you’re surrounded by people that love her as much as you do so you tend to make friends pretty quickly. Shout out to the bestie behind me in line who used the last of her college semester money four months before her semester was over to fly out and see Lana VIP hope you’re alive and well!!!! :kiss3:

3 minutes ago, Blossom said:

oh absolutely not!!!!! those r some snakes 

LMAO wait sorry bestie I think I missed a key detail: they’re not as hardcore about getting barricade so they were sitting up in the seats somewhere, I was the only gorl at the front! It’s not like I waited while they jumped in at the end :eartha:

Edit: it’s tew early my storytelling skills are not on point without coffee