Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

52 minutes ago, lizzycobain said:

SO 

Question for everyone who's been to Lana's concerts in the past:

Is it worth being on the floor level (if you're not in the very front) or is it better to have assigned seats?

I know Lana's fan base has grown, and I'm worried about being in the pit with people pushing up and trying to get closer. I'm not sure if it's worth paying pit price just to be smooshed and only hear the audience singing around you lol

Idk thoughts?? :whatever:

My dad and I had assigned seats in 2018. Although I loved every second, I did feel disconnected from the experience (a lot of older women and millennials who weren't really singing much around me). I told myself next time I would be on the floor level.

Me being delusional: I plan to take two days off work and camp as to be in the very front row, as I'm a 5'1 fem and i would like to see everything up close :P

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

39 minutes ago, jaesana said:

My dad and I had assigned seats in 2018. Although I loved every second, I did feel disconnected from the experience (a lot of older women and millennials who weren't really singing much around me). I told myself next time I would be on the floor level.

Me being delusional: I plan to take two days off work and camp as to be in the very front row, as I'm a 5'1 fem and i would like to see everything up close :P

That's a great point.. thank you for your insight! ♡

I worry too much lol

With Lana's insurgence of fans I'm just worried about the chaos and disparity of people who get pushy trying to meet her. 

*sigh* 

We need a lanaboards exclusive concert lol

:agree:

unnamed.gif

9 minutes ago, lizzycobain said:

We need a lanaboards exclusive concert lol

:agree:

i know im not a very active member but i approve lol

I had assigned seats when I saw her that were pretty high up lol so there was kind of a disconnect, but at the same time its definitely much less stressful than just going for the floor since you won't be able to use the bathroom, get food or drinks, or even buy merch for several hours

Plus it means being squished in a large crowd for all that time....it might be worth it to be at the very front and possibly meet Lana but idk if I'm up for that lol plus the floor tickets are very expensive...maybe one day :um2:

2 minutes ago, fishtails said:

I had assigned seats when I saw her that were pretty high up lol so there was kind of a disconnect, but at the same time its definitely much less stressful than just going for the floor since you won't be able to use the bathroom, get food or drinks, or even buy merch for several hours

Plus it means being squished in a large crowd for all that time....it might be worth it to be at the very front and possibly meet Lana but idk if I'm up for that lol plus the floor tickets are very expensive...maybe one day :um2:

There are many reasons why assigned seating is overall better. I think this time around though i'm ready for a very chaotic experience

Just now, jaesana said:

There are many reasons why assigned seating is overall better. I think this time around though i'm ready for a very chaotic experience

True lol once I know more info about the tour (assuming there is a tour) I'll probably be able to decide

Like if I travel a bit and spend money on hotels, I'll probably get the cheaper tickets, but if she's coming right to my city then I might be able to spend more :true:

5 hours ago, jaesana said:

We’re going to be delusional together because same girl :creepna3:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

I don’t know what’s to come with the rest of the album, but having heard 5 tracks from it, it doesn’t sound like a touring album to me so far. I can’t see her singing ‘The Grants,’ ‘A&W’ or ‘Fingertips’ live or the audience singing along. 

1 hour ago, Vertimus said:

I don’t know what’s to come with the rest of the album, but having heard 5 tracks from it, it doesn’t sound like a touring album to me so far. I can’t see her singing ‘The Grants,’ ‘A&W’ or ‘Fingertips’ live or the audience singing along. 

where did you hear 5 tracks from....

mod note: don't ask where to find leaks

Edited by fishtails

1 hour ago, lindsahye said:

where did you hear 5 tracks from....

Her album leaked yesterday sadly so they probably listened to the leaks 

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

My and my bestie are already planning a trip to Cali to get a hotel by the venue and camp out to get front row:silly:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

6 minutes ago, taco truck said:

My and my bestie are already planning a trip to Cali to get a hotel by the venue and camp out to get front row:silly:

yes this is the goal

24 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

I see two April shows on Spotify. Do we know what the deal with these is?

Those two seem to be new... :creepna3:

Edit: okay so it seems like those two shows in April are just streaming party type things, not actually performances from Lana 

if i can camp out for front row (or anywhere that isnt the back of the pit tbh) best believe i will even if i skip school :creepna:

9c2f159f3783d5d514e1aebcfad2d2ff.jpg

you're in the wind, i'm in the water, nobody's son, nobody's daughter... ౨ৎ·゚:*

18 hours ago, lizzycobain said:

SO 

Question for everyone who's been to Lana's concerts in the past:

Is it worth being on the floor level (if you're not in the very front) or is it better to have assigned seats?

I know Lana's fan base has grown, and I'm worried about being in the pit with people pushing up and trying to get closer. I'm not sure if it's worth paying pit price just to be smooshed and only hear the audience singing around you lol

Idk thoughts?? :whatever:

ugh im in two minds about this bc my experience being in about row 3-4 of the mosh was incredible and I wouldn't trade it for the world. BUT me and my friends were incredibly hot, almost fainted, and it was HELL to get out when the concert was over because suddenly we're at the very back. The pit also does get rowdy when she comes on. Honestly I would never bother with it again cause I feel mentally and physically like an elderly person now LOL, I dont have the energy for that shit,  but if youre young and fit do it :brows:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce: