Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

I guess there are pros and cons for her to do festivals vs a full tour but I always imagined doing festivals would be more nervewracking lol like if you're doing a tour just for you then the only people there will be your fans who will be happy just to see you

But at festivals it may largely be people who don't listen to your music/care about your performance and they may ignore the performance entirely or (worst case) react negatively 

I imagine it is easier and less expensive to do a handful of festivals vs a world wide tour though

1 minute ago, Luna de miel said:

ya a concert tour would've been fun but on the bright side... her festival outfits >>>>>>

tbh, most summer festival tours have led to her doing a proper tour, so i'm still not worried about that

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

My dilemma is moving to Australia at the end of the summer knowing she's been there like three times. Hopefully she plays a couple shows in the UK around June / July / Aug! 

She's headlining Outside Lands right by me in SF but I'm not really into the rest of the lineup and can't justify $500+fees for that. Hopefully they drop 1 day passes closer to it.

BzhmW.png

Just now, All Around the Moon said:

I don't know how to embed Instagram videos, but I just saw a video of her signing things and holding a microphone that says DYKTTATUOB. A tour has to be coming! :oprah:

omg account name please I need to seeeee

1 minute ago, All Around the Moon said:

I don't know how to embed Instagram videos, but I just saw a video of her signing things and holding a microphone that says DYKTTATUOB. A tour has to be coming! :oprah:

I’m not sure how to embed them either, but here’s the video for those who haven’t seen it yet ♡ 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Just now, Dusk said:

omg account name please I need to seeeee

jodygirrrl

I'm watching it again and it looks like she wrote it on the microphone herself, but still, why is she signing a random microphone?

When you know, you know
That it's time to leave
Like the summer breeze

Just now, mssainttropez said:

I’m not sure how to embed them either, but here’s the video for those who haven’t seen it yet ♡ 

tyyy :kiss2:

1 minute ago, tulsa said:

are we actually telling gay people not to use the f slur ? :brows3:

LMFAO apparently :agree: