Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

When does Lana normally announce headlining tours with past eras? (Minus blue Banisters and cocc) is it right after an album comes out?

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

1 minute ago, Carmen Del Rey said:

When does Lana normally announce headlining tours with past eras? (Minus blue Banisters and cocc) is it right after an album comes out?

I feel like its not right away...like maybe a week or two later

If she's touring Fall/Winter then I imagine it would be announced before summer starts at least

1 minute ago, fishtails said:

I feel like its not right away...like maybe a week or two later

If she's touring Fall/Winter then I imagine it would be announced before summer starts at least

didn't she announce nfr tour right away though? and like a month before it started? 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 hour ago, taco truck said:

didn't she announce nfr tour right away though? and like a month before it started? 

you might be right actually lol I guess she could be touring during the spring/summer then, just working the schedule around the festivals 

4 hours ago, fishtails said:

you might be right actually lol I guess she could be touring during the spring/summer then, just working the schedule around the festivals 

I'd totally be okay with waiting winter to see her though, especially if she's doing all these festivals this summer. I'm gonna keep an eye out like a HAWK for ticket sales though, I have a feeling she's going to sell out every show since it's been so long that she's done a proper tour.

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

16 hours ago, taco truck said:

The North American and part of European legs were announced with the album pre-order (end of July 2019)

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

1 hour ago, TropicoKitten said:

God plsssss let this be true. I don’t trust anything though until it’s confirmed… too much false information going around, don’t wanna get my hopes up for nothing:wowcry:

ive seen like 10 tweets all talking abt the same thing so hopefully irst real

I know it would be tough to get tickets but I hope she plays at smaller venues like she did on the NFR tour. I don’t know if I want to do the pit with teens given how people’s concert etiquette has declined since the pandemic. I did it for LA to the Moon and it was a war zone. I also don’t want to be in the 100s at an arena though since I want a good view. :icant:

I just wanna be able to get a drink and buy merch in peace! 

hyz6.gif

15 minutes ago, jaesana said:

I trust Nepo Dad more than I trust myself. She is touring. :omg:

i trust rob more than i trust lana

My insider era - I have a strong hunch that Lana is going to be announced as a headliner for Life is Beautiful festival in Las Vegas, happening September 22-24 this year. The lineup is announced tomorrow morning at 10am pst

2 hours ago, Moloko Plus said:

My insider era - I have a strong hunch that Lana is going to be announced as a headliner for Life is Beautiful festival in Las Vegas, happening September 22-24 this year. The lineup is announced tomorrow morning at 10am pst

omfg she better