Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

so stressed ab tour rumors with the amount of traction she has gained on tiktok vs the last time she toured i do not want an eras tour situation…..

i remember in 2018 i was able to painlessly purchase (GA) LA to the moon tour tickets for a reasonable price and without any bots to worry abt/tickets selling out immediately

It would be a dream for Lana to do a seated tour like Taylor. I doubt she will but I’d rather pay an extra hundred or so for floor, to avoid being pushed around by bunch of teenagers who found her last year through TikTok trends. I do not have the energy. 

the best concert I went to was Marina’s in 2016. In London, we was all seated on floor. It was intimate + stress free. I saw Marina again last year, standing + it was hell I’m sorry

19 hours ago, Moloko Plus said:

My insider era - I have a strong hunch that Lana is going to be announced as a headliner for Life is Beautiful festival in Las Vegas, happening September 22-24 this year. The lineup is announced tomorrow morning at 10am pst

Your insider era came to a screeching halt already, she isn't even in the line up :thumb3:

20 minutes ago, MisunderstoodCinnamon said:

Your insider era came to a screeching halt already, she isn't even in the line up :thumb3:

The lineup FLOPPED.

I think she was at least in talks because that’s what someone that works for the festival told me like two months ago. I’m pissed, waiting for her tour announcement now or just gonna buy tickets for Lolla

1 minute ago, lanitataco said:

maybe the festivals?

what’s throwing me the most is Harewood House! it’s in Leeds and it doesn’t really do festivals as far as i know so that’s really strange :um2: i’d be so happy if it’s true tho!! and a show in Berlin on my birthday? let me get my credit card real quick :tommy:

it’s probably not true but we can hope and pray!!

Wq9zHLl.jpg

On Lana’s recent Instagram story, she’s seen discussing the setlist with her tour team, so I thought I’d share an idea of a setlist that she should do.

Her average solo show setlists are about 18 songs and her festivals are about 13. Though I tried to remain realistic, this solo setlist contains 22 tracks and the festival version 16 so it’s a little ambitious, but with shortened versions & medleys I’ve included, I think it’d be doable for her. I’ve marked songs that would be omitted from a festival list with an asterisk *

Within this setlist, I tried to include songs she’s known to like to sing, songs she’s mentioned wanting to sing, her hits/singles, and fan favourites. She mentioned wanting to do some medleys, so I’ve added some that I think would be interesting. I also used these medleys to provide mood transitions during the setlist. The setlist opens with more upbeat songs, then the first BTD medley transitions us to a lower-tempo part of the setlist. Then the second candle medley picks us back up to an uptempo sound until the third fan faves medley brings us to a midtempo mix for the last part of the set. Additionally, I tried to keep a good mix of songs from all of the records with a focus on the recent 4. This was quite a challenge considering she has 9 projects to fit into only 1-1.5 hours! x

1. Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd

2. Chemtrails Over the Country Club

3. West Coast (shortened)

4. Cherry

5. High by the Beach 

6. Candy Necklace

7. Born to Die / Blue Jeans / Video Games (BTD trilogy - medley)

8. White Dress *

9. Arcadia

10. Norman Fucking Rockwell

11. Mariners Apartment Complex / Yosemite / Tulsa Jesus Freak (candle in the wind - medley) *

12. Doin’ Time

13. Brooklyn Baby (shortened) *

14. Cinnamon Girl (shortened)

15. Summertime Sadness / Young and Beautiful / Ride (fan faves - medley)

16. If You Lie Down With Me *

17. Let Me Love You Like a Woman *

18. Cherry Blossom / Peppers (Angelina - medley) *

19. A&W (shortened)

20. The Grants

21. Get Free (shortened)

22. Taco Truck x VB / Venice Bitch (medley w extended outro)

The final track per album tally would be:

Born to Die - 4 (all in medleys)

Paradise - 2 (counting Y&B in this since it's Paradise era, both in medleys)

Ultraviolence - 2 (both shortened)

Honeymoon - 1

Lust for Life - 2 (one shortened)

NFR - 5 (2 in medleys, 1 shortened)

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - 5 (2 in medleys)

Blue Banisters - 3 (1 in medleys)

Ocean Blvd - 6 (2 in medleys, 1 shortened)

For the festival edition:

Born to Die - 4 (all in medleys)

Paradise - 2 (counting Y&B in this since it's Paradise era, both in medleys)

Ultraviolence - 1 (shortened)

Honeymoon - 1

Lust for Life - 2 (one shortened)

NFR - 4 (1 in medleys, 1 shortened)

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - 1

Blue Banisters - 1

Ocean Blvd - 5 (1 in medleys, 1 shortened)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 minutes ago, Elle said:

18. Cherry Blossom / Peppers (Angelina - medley) *

"Swing it high Cherry Blossom with my hands on your knees" :air:

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

Just now, Mer said:

"Swing it high Cherry Blossom with my hands on your knees" :air:

:omfg2:

How I envisioned this was when Lana would sing “I push you high, Angelina, on your sycamore tree” the beat would glitch in the background until it transitions into Tommy’s part - “Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Lana mentioned wanting to sing Cherry Blossom on her Blue Banisters livestream, so I think this would be a fun way to do it! It would also be fun to keep this medley for her Lollapalooza set since the Red Hot Chili Peppers will be headlining opposite to her, so she could give them a little nod.. “Me and my boyfriend listen to the Chili Peppers”

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

At this point in terms of the setlist, I'm just hoping there won't be such a BTD and LFL majority with the songs because we have three new albums worth of material since Lana's last shows :pray2:

imageproxy.jpg

Let’s be honest the tik tok fans want say yes to heaven,  west coast, diet Mountain Dew, happiness is a gutterfly, the other woman, put me in a movie, NFR title track, Queen of disaster, national anthem rock demo, summertime sadness and off to the races

These are the viral songs they love