Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

Just now, bluedealer said:

tbh I'm scared she'll be announced in my country bc I'm too poor right now :bebe: I hate the fact that some festivals announce artists partly, not all at once... and then the tickets are more expensive

fests are fun because even though its like 2x the price of a concert, you can see multiple favs!

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

what do we think the tour is going to be called?

8 minutes ago, Harry Nilsson said:

wait, the song is about oral sex and not hair braiding? :ahhney:

I never got that idea but is that what she means when she said she has summer bruises on her knees? or is that her praying

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

2 hours ago, lanitataco said:

I never got that idea but is that what she means when she said she has summer bruises on her knees? or is that her praying

Peppers, not Fishtail!

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Has anyone figured out who the new girl on her story is? She's sitting next to Alex in the video and I'm presuming she's replacing Ashley who's now doing more of like, the business side of concerts versus performing now judging from her instagram. 

On 3/29/2023 at 8:03 PM, TropicoKitten said:

zs10aeK_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&
New tour fits? Guess we’ll just have to wait and see:smile2:

I hope she gets a actual stylist to do this tour because if she goes up on that stage looking like Laura Ingalls again...:usrs:

Not too excited about the dancers :burn: But I'm hyped af for this tour, especially considering the fact that Primavera Sound is announcing their lineup this month :teehee:

13 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

I hope she gets a actual stylist to do this tour because if she goes up on that stage looking like Laura Ingalls again...:usrs:

:air:

2 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

You know that Lana has zero style and needs a stylist. There's no shame in that.

Reminder:

5vc863vdi5711.jpg?auto=webp&s=6f9d597471

Lana-Del-Rey-Variety-Hitmakers-Event-Red

41aed9bba40aaefd6d1d097fa256e0d3.jpg

EJHCferXsAEJ48o.jpg

i def agree with you it's just the way that you phrased it that sent me :smile2:

i miss the short psychedelic flowy dresses so much :crying4:

I’m thinking the “tour” is more a string of festival dates. I don’t foresee an actual LDR tour this year. I wouldn’t mind being proven wrong though!:D

1 hour ago, Umaniac said:

If she does a tour (not festivals) I hope she brings out orchestra and backing singers. This album begs to be singed like that.

Yeah

23 hours ago, violettiaras said:

Has anyone figured out who the new girl on her story is? She's sitting next to Alex in the video and I'm presuming she's replacing Ashley who's now doing more of like, the business side of concerts versus performing now judging from her instagram. 

It appears to be Porctia Symone! She dances with Alex at Team 3xT, which is Alex’s fitness dance company. It seems Lana & Porctia were introduced by Alex sometime in 2020, as that’s when they were first seen pictured together -

1-B9-F931-F-3017-48-EF-990-D-4880-EC1641-D6 81-FE0-A9-A-77-C9-4-E5-D-84-FB-7-C50-C31984-D0 ACF8-F56-A-CF2-B-4-D8-A-9-C2-D-908-F998-AD014

I must admit, I’ve always had a lil soft spot for Ashley so I’m super bummed to see she won’t be returning, but I kind of figured she wouldn’t be. She moved back to NYC after the NFR tour and went on a social media hiatus for nearly 2 years, and then when she returned it seemed that she was more interested in behind-the-scenes show production as you mentioned. Though I’ll really miss seeing her performing with Lana, I’m glad Porctia will be joining. I’ve seen her dancing on the Team 3XT page & she’s incredibly talented! Xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS