Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

11 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I know it's gonna be the same show and dancing as always, but I'm still gonna laugh when I see the footage from the first show and it actually is :oic2:

When she does the same Cherry performance then what

I’m fine if she does the same Cherry performance tbh what I’m not fine with would be the same Young and Beautiful/Black Beauty/Change medley

I know she’ll want to do songs from all her albums and that’s cool but in the past few years she’s had many “new” hits. BTD is her most popular album but we don’t need half the album performed, Summertime Sadness and Video Games should be enough tbh. Take out Black Beauty and Pretty When You Cry and put in Brooklyn Baby and West Coast. From Honeymoon there’s Art Deco. NFR has so many “popular” songs that she only performed like once or twice.

6 minutes ago, peachlipgloss said:

i’m not a huge taylor swift fan but the way she’s doing two surprise songs for every show besides the normal setlist is so amazing for fans like could y’all imagine if lana did that

She kind of did unofficially do that for the LA to the Moon Tour lol I remember that occasionally near the end of the show, she would stop and ask the audience what song they wanted to hear and sing it either with the band or alone

At the time when I saw her in concert I was obsessed with Serial Killer, like it was my favorite unreleased song lol and I was freaking out when she chose that one to sing :oprah:

i want this exact setlist...i'm a dreamer i dream a lot in my sleep

Spoiler
  1. Norman Fucking Rockwell
  2. Fuck It I Love You
  3. The Greatest
  4. West Coast
  5. Florida Kilos
  6. Born To Die
  7. Video Games
  8. National Anthem
  9. Black Beauty
  10. Cruel World
  11. High By The Beach
  12. Freak
  13. Tulsa Jesus Freak
  14. Heroin
  15. Love
  16. California
  17. Yes To Heaven
  18. Happiness Is A Butterfly
  19. Sweet Carolina
  20. Black Bathing Suit
  21. Yayo
  22. Gods and Monsters
  23. Body Electric
  24. Ride (with monologue)
  25. Peppers/Summer Bummer Medley
  26. Did You Know…/The Grants Medley

ENCORE

1. A&W
  2. Off To The Races

20 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I know it's gonna be the same show and dancing as always, but I'm still gonna laugh when I see the footage from the first show and it actually is :oic2:

I was really hoping that the dancing is dead but then I saw her story about the tour and Alex was there and I’m like nooo :toofunny: 

please i know i'm in the minority but i really only want her to play taco truck x vb , a&w, white dress, thunder and maybe peppers or one of the uv outtakes from bb... i connect most to her pre-chemtrails music and would be so sad if video games/ btd/ride got replaced for something like the grants or blue banisters:trisha:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

The only “hits” from NFR are title track and doin time cmon now- she’ll probably change the set list at this point though 

NFR, MAC, VB and DT... 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, evalionisameme said:

Mac and VB were not hits or even viral- they’re fan favourites 

she will def play those tho, i have been betting on a taco truck x vb/ venice bitch mashup as the closer since we found out she was sampling it

3 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Mac and VB were not hits or even viral- they’re fan favourites 

MAC went pretty viral on TikTok lol

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

MAC went pretty viral on TikTok lol

honestly almost ruined the song for me and it's my fave lana song of all time:bebe:

am i... better than everyone?

Still, I don't think it really matters. She has a few viral songs, but I doubt she'll perform them... 

Diet Mountain Dew, Say Yes to Heaven, Stargirl... :toofunny: 

9 hours ago, fishtails said:

She kind of did unofficially do that for the LA to the Moon Tour lol I remember that occasionally near the end of the show, she would stop and ask the audience what song they wanted to hear and sing it either with the band or alone

At the time when I saw her in concert I was obsessed with Serial Killer, like it was my favorite unreleased song lol and I was freaking out when she chose that one to sing :oprah:

I’m pretty sure in my show in SF she asked if we wanted Body Electric or Radio, and they chose Body Electric as if that wasn’t one her most performed songs at that time :eartha2:

sgopYhV.gif

Just now, Crimson and Clover said:

I’m pretty sure in my show in SF she asked if we wanted Body Electric or Radio, and they chose Body Electric as if that wasn’t one her most performed songs at that time :eartha2:

omfg i would kill to hear radio live

On 4/2/2023 at 4:29 PM, Lanaparadiserey said:

Can someone find whatever white corset look they are taking about? 

I tried to but Up Next Designer posts clothes mostly on their stories, in all likelihood he posted a story during one of his designer roundups and her team saw it, and it's not visible anymore