Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

3 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Would it be likely she’d perform mainly her new album and a handful of older songs rearranged in her new style? I’ve seen a few artists do that lately..

a lot of people hate it tho :bebe:

No, she’s probably gonna play 18-20 songs, 4 from btd/ paradise 3 from Ultraviolence, 0 honeymoon, 2 lfl, 4 nfr, 3 Chemtrails, 1 bb, 4 Ocean Blvd, and maybe throw in Say Yes to Heaven and a cover lmao 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I saw her for the first (and only) time at the LA to the moon tour and tbh, as someone who never had the chance to see her before I loved the idea that the setlist was pretty much balanced  rather than just focused on her current era like most artists do. But she's released so so many music since then, that something like this seems impossible to do now.

On 4/3/2023 at 10:41 PM, Elle said:

It appears to be Porctia Symone! She dances with Alex at Team 3xT, which is Alex’s fitness dance company. It seems Lana & Porctia were introduced by Alex sometime in 2020, as that’s when they were first seen pictured together -

1-B9-F931-F-3017-48-EF-990-D-4880-EC1641-D6 81-FE0-A9-A-77-C9-4-E5-D-84-FB-7-C50-C31984-D0 ACF8-F56-A-CF2-B-4-D8-A-9-C2-D-908-F998-AD014

I must admit, I’ve always had a lil soft spot for Ashley so I’m super bummed to see she won’t be returning, but I kind of figured she wouldn’t be. She moved back to NYC after the NFR tour and went on a social media hiatus for nearly 2 years, and then when she returned it seemed that she was more interested in behind-the-scenes show production as you mentioned. Though I’ll really miss seeing her performing with Lana, I’m glad Porctia will be joining. I’ve seen her dancing on the Team 3XT page & she’s incredibly talented! Xx

Thank you!! I checked out her instagram and she seems really cool, plus she sings too so maybe we'll get actual live background singing this tour! And same, Ashley was a regular server so i'll miss her too but good for her on becoming a business bitch.

1 hour ago, bonita lanita said:

I just want her to step foot in the east coast….not a festival but an actual show, it’s like she’s allergic to this side of the US now. :bebe:

i want her to come in france my god since 2013!!! we're waiting

i would love a setlist focused on NFR/COCC/BB/Ocean Blvd but have only seen her once– endless summer tour– and honestly will be excited regardless of the setlist (though i WILL complain if we get more of the same old same old mama we NEED a switch up)

aOaIzH2.gif

On 4/4/2023 at 9:26 PM, honeybadger said:

i just threw this together so i apologize if any of it is wrong but:

lucky ones

this is what makes us girls (only part of it at the children's hospital)

bel air

guns and roses

sad girl

is this happiness

flipside

god knows i tried (once in the church)

religion

swan song

summer bummer (only at the spotify listening party)

groupie love (only at the spotify listening party?)

coachella (only at the spotify listening party??)

beautiful people beautiful problems (again spotify listening party)

fuck it i love you

love song

she did how to disappear for the apple & the grammy museum but never on tour 

every song off chemtrails except for lmlylaw (tv performances), breaking up slowly, and for free

every song off bb except for arcadia (tv performance)

& every song off ocean blvd

songs she's only done acapella/snippets of:

art deco

the blackest day

in my feelings (only really at the spotify listening party, all other times have been acapella)

california

the next best american record

the greatest

happiness is a butterfly

yosemite 

kinda outta luck

salvatore (she's done like 90% of it but i don't think ever fully)

(she did terrence loves you on the radio and a few times in part in concert)

and that's not including covers or one-off singles

I can’t believe she’s never done Sad Girl :wowcry: Well, there’s a first time for everything. Lollapalooza is calling for Sad Girl !

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

12 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

https://www.lanadelrey.com/live/

They added this to the website, but so far no tour.

the way i've been checking this link for months and it always just redirected to her normal site i hope it's not just to show the festival dates and something will actually happen :bebe:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

17 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Is that “grand park” date a new random show or is that another festival? I haven’t been paying much attention to the festival dates cause I’m not into them so idk

7 hours ago, hotshot2am said:

One thing to note about this...it says "Live Dates" whereas in the past (when there were tours) it would say "Tour"

I'm still debating whether or not to buy Lollapalooza tickets or keep holding out for a tour...I get paid tonight so I could buy them but idk :um2:

3 minutes ago, fishtails said:

One thing to note about this...it says "Live Dates" whereas in the past (when there were tours) it would say "Tour"

I'm still debating whether or not to buy Lollapalooza tickets or keep holding out for a tour...I get paid tonight so I could buy them but idk :um2:

well if there is a tour it still hasn't been announced so i wouldnt rely on that

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I hope she does some proper dates in the UK; I have only seen her twice, once at Lovebox in 2012 and then at the Brixton Academy in 2017. Unfortunately I had to sell my tickets in 2013 as I was in a play. I was GUTTED. 

She NEVER does a proper tour in the UK.

You can see my photos here:

2012 - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151982481102063&type=3

2017 - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10154569573112063&type=3