Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

17 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I had a nightmare, Lana opened the show with a stunning rendition of Norman, but then proceeded to do Blackpink, Nicki Minaj and other random artist's covers throughout the whole setlist :toofunny:Β then finished with Put Me in a Movie :toofunny:

Β 

the way I'd still eat that shit upΒ 

Β 

23 days :trisha:Β 

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

9 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

Β 

the way I'd still eat that shit upΒ 

Β 

23 days :trisha:Β 

When she says "Lanita in your area" and then sings Roman Holiday :makeup:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2:Β 

4 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

When she says "Lanita in your area" and then sings Roman Holiday :makeup:

Β 

a roman holiday x A&W mashup :wowcry:

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

Realistically, considering this is a FESTIVAL, I think this is what she'll do:

Β 

"Born to Die" + "Paradise"

β€’ Video Games (100%)

β€’ Blue Jeans (80%)

β€’ Born to Die (100%)

β€’ Summertime Sadness (100%)

β€’ Off to the Races (60%)Β (not sure about this one, she seemed kinda bored the last performances we got)

β€’ Ride (70%)

Β 

"Ultraviolence"

β€’ Pretty When You Cry (100%)

β€’ Shades of Cool (80%)

β€’ West Coast (90%)

β€’ Brooklyn Baby (50%) β€” (she HAS to do this live, the normies/GP love this one).

β€’ Ultraviolence (50%)

Β 

"Honeymoon"

β€’ High By the Beach (50%)

Β 

"Lust for Life"

β€’ Cherry (100%)

β€’ White Mustang (50%)

β€’ Lust for Life (5%)Β β€” (she didn't even sign this song last tour,Β she only danced to itπŸ’€)

β€’ Love (0%)Β β€” (is like she even forgot this song even exists, a shame, since I love it so much).

Β 

"Norman Fucking Rockwell!"

β€’ Doin' Time (100%)

β€’ Mariners Apartment Complex (70%)

β€’ Norman Fucking Rockwell (50%)

β€’ Venice Bitch (100%)Β β€” (she's definitely doing the 'Taco Truck x VB' mashup and ending with a mix with the NFR! version, mark my words).

β€’ Cinnamon Girl / Happiness Is A Butterfly (40%)Β β€” (she HAS to do these oneΒ live, the normies/GP love them).

Β 

"Chemtrails Over the Country Club" + "Blue Banisters"

β€’ Chemtrails Over the Country Club / ArcadiaΒ (50%)Β β€” (if she even aknowledges these albums, I can see doing one of these and that's it. We're being delusional if we think she'd do "Dealer" unless she bring Miles).

Β 

"Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd"

β€’ A&W (100%)

β€’ DYKTTATUOB (50%)

β€’ Taco Truck x VB (100%)

β€’ Paris, Texas / Candy Necklace (50%)

β€’ Margaret (100%) β€” (she's deffo bringing Jack at some point).

β€”

Songs I think she SHOULD do:

β€’ Diet Mountain Dew β€” (went viral on Tik Tok)

β€’ Art DecoΒ β€” (gained popularity)

β€’ Medley: Cinnamon Girl / Tulsa Jesus Freak / Fishtail

β€’ If You Lie Down With Me

β€’ White Dress

β€’ The Greatest

β€’ Yes to Heaven β€” (went viral on Tik Tok)

Β 

I will come back to check if my predictions came true.

Β 

Β 

Β 

I think opening the show with White Dress would be the slay of the century. Consider this a manifestation post.Β :die:

Lana Del Rey 'Ocean Blvd' Review: Into the Deep, Without Leaving the  Shallow - The New York Times

Β 

Ocean Blvd Festival Tour 2023-24

Β 

South America

Β 

27 May - Rio de Janeiro, BR - MITA

3 June - Sao Paulo, BR - MITA Festival

Β 

Europe

Β 

21 June - Somerset, UK - Glastonbury

9 July - London, UK - BST Hyde Park

Β 

North AmericaΒ 

Β 

15 July - Quebec, CAN -Β Festival d’étΓ© de Qc

6 August - Chicago, US - Lollapalooza

12 August - San Francisco, US - Outside Lands Festival

1 October - Columbia, US - All Things Go Festival

Β 

@cinnamongirIΒ you should update the OP to smth like this :)

I know that she's performing at a few festivals this year so that's amazing. Maybe she will realize that she loves touring and she will start to tour for her albums again!

edit: wrong thread

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

no bc i know for a fact that taylor is definitely gonna show up as a special guest on 9th july at hyde parkπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

tumblr-ncl1mj2-Um61rvhzzjo1-500.gif

8 minutes ago, olly said:

no bc i know for a fact that taylor is definitely gonna show up as a special guest on 9th july at hyde parkπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

the way this won’t happen but if it did i would throw up everywhere in the crowd out of happiness

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gifΒ gmgif.gifΒ morrissey-flowers.gif

12 hours ago, olly said:

When I saw Lana at the Ally Coalition performance in 2018, Taylor came out as a surprise guest during Hayley Kioko’s set right before Lana’s and all hell broke loose loool. ItΒ was a seated show and people were literally hurdling over the rows of seats to get closer. Thankfully I had a front row seat so I didn’t get trampled in the stampede, but if she came out during Hyde Park I’d expect a similar chaotic situation skkk. I don’t think she will though considering she has a show in Missouri the day before x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

β€’Β 4.18.14Β β€’Β 5.1.14Β β€’ 9.20.14Β β€’ 5.28.15Β β€’ 6.14.15Β β€’ 7.28.16Β β€’ 7.24.17Β β€’ 10.23.17Β β€’ 10.24.17Β β€’ 1.25.18Β β€’ 2.5.18Β β€’ 12.5.18Β β€’ 10.3.19Β β€’ 10.11.19Β β€’ 11.16.19 β€’

SFΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β INDΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β CHIΒ β€’Β LDNΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β DCΒ β€’ ATLΒ β€’ NYCΒ β€’ PDXΒ β€’ SANΒ β€’ KS

Β 

19 hours ago, olly said:

is the fact in the room with us now?Β :eartha:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23Β - 10/7/23

On 5/3/2023 at 10:57 PM, PARADIXO said:

Β 

I agree. Never been a fan of this performance. I think it's more due to nostalgia; she was at the top of her pre-NFR! game and that was (I think) her first (or at least her first important) livestreamed show and we were all just dying to see her. I vividly remember watching this on a tablet I had. It was a moment.

Β 

Β 

Omg this is so true but I thought I was the only one. Her band is great, but they started to sound so basic during the NFR! tour. Every single song had the same "faster" percussion. Even this amazing fan-made live showΒ tried to replicate that in every single song; it does sound good here and there, but it gets boring and repetitive.

Β 

Maybe hire a new band? (and actual supporting vocalists)Β :true:

I don’t think the band is the problem, to me they are actually one of the best part of her concerts, they are actually pretty incredible but I think they just didn’t care enough like they did back then on paradise tour. I think keeping the trio, bringing back a bass player, hiring a string quartet would be more than enough. They just need to sit down and plan on the show from start to finish and try to make it organic, not a mimication of studio songs.Β 

if this woman really wanted to put on a SHOW:

Β 

1. a&w (extended intro & shortened)

2. this is what makes us girls

3. body electric

4. tulsa jesus freak

------------------- visual interlude

5. god knows i tried

6. chemtrails over the country club

7. video games/arcadia/beautiful (medley)

8. kintsugi (shortened)

9. norman fucking rockwell

10. blue banisters

------------------ visual interlude

11. salvatore

12. heroin

13. grandfather/let the light in

14. the other woman (acapella/shortened)

15. sweet

16. high by the beach (with elements of snow on the beach)

17. peppers/taco truck [confetti]

----------------- lana leaves and returns (encore)

18. did you know that theres a tunnel under ocean blvd (show ends with lana going into the audience then leaving with 'dont forget me' playing until she leaves and an extended band outro) [fireworks]

Β 

Β 

the band would consist of strings, her usual people, and maybe some brassΒ :ma:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

15 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

if this woman really wanted to put on a SHOW:

Β 

1. a&w (extended intro & shortened)

2. this is what makes us girls

3. body electric

4. tulsa jesus freak

------------------- visual interlude

5. god knows i tried

6. chemtrails over the country club

7. video games/arcadia/beautiful (medley)

8. kintsugi (shortened)

9. norman fucking rockwell

10. blue banisters

------------------ visual interlude

11. salvatore

12. heroin

13. grandfather/let the light in

14. the other woman (acapella/shortened)

15. sweet

16. high by the beach (with elements of snow on the beach)

17. peppers/taco truck [confetti]

----------------- lana leaves and returns (encore)

18. did you know that theres a tunnel under ocean blvd (show ends with lana going into the audience then leaving with 'dont forget me' playing until she leaves and an extended band outro) [fireworks]

Β 

Β 

the band would consist of strings, her usual people, and maybe some brassΒ :ma:

I hope her team are taking notes. Would kill for this set list! Get rid of sweet for candy necklace though! I think the JB interlude would make for a good visual interlude tooΒ 

Β 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty bluesΒ 

39 minutes ago, Umaniac said:

I don’t think the band is the problem, to me they are actually one of the best part of her concerts, they are actually pretty incredible but I think they just didn’t care enough like they did back then on paradise tour. I think keeping the trio, bringing back a bass player, hiring a string quartet would be more than enough. They just need to sit down and plan on the show from start to finish and try to make it organic, not a mimication of studio songs.Β 

I agree but for me the biggest problem is the excessive use of prerecorded background vocals in her live performances from at least LFL era (btw not really "background vocals" since they are usually mixed way more upfront than her mic feed). I don't get either why she stays silent for whole verses and only starts singing when those overpowering BV come in. It's not that weird in her poppiest songs, but in tunes like Bartender... what's the point? And honestly, the dancers are cute in some songs (like Cherry) but not during the whole show. I think she would better get some real background singers and some orchestra on stage like in her Paradise days. It's way more fitting for her style and she has the talent to pull that off! That's the setting where she really shines imo

30 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I hope her team are taking notes. Would kill for this set list! Get rid of sweet for candy necklace though! I think the JB interlude would make for a good visual interlude tooΒ 

i didnt add CN because i dont enjoy it that much but i think the two interludes could be the john interlude with elements of candy necklace and the other one being poetry based (judah is NOT being included)

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

33 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

i didnt add CN because i dont enjoy it that much but i think the two interludes could be the john interlude with elements of candy necklace and the other one being poetry based (judah is NOT being included)

Definite no to JudahΒ :omfg2:Β would be great if she included parts of violet too!Β 

Β 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty bluesΒ