Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

3 minutes ago, nothinggoldcanstay said:

I hope and I PRAY we get a majority of songs we haven't heard live.

People KNOW the songs. I don't know if Lana's team realizes we KNOW ALLLLLL the songs.

Sooooo LETS GO SUMMER 2023!!!

But she doesn't, and neither does her band :mj:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

5 hours ago, nothinggoldcanstay said:

People KNOW the songs. I don't know if Lana's team realizes we KNOW ALLLLLL the songs.

this is a good point. honestly im gonna be fine with anything but i would be upset to hear they chose to not play songs because they thought ppl wouldn't know them... i usually think well they see the streaming numbers but just incase that is not enough, babe everyone is gonna know every single fucking word . lana we love you lol

7 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

What if she just does the songs that got popular on TikTok :lange:

I don't see her singing songs like Fingertips or Kintsugi... the most popular songs of this era are great to sing live actually: LTLI / Paris, Texas / A&W / Ocean Blvd / Taco Truck... 

On 5/8/2023 at 3:33 PM, ultrabanisters said:

if this woman really wanted to put on a SHOW:

arcadia/beautiful (medley)

is the show in the room with us?

9 hours ago, nothinggoldcanstay said:

They definitely realize from all the requests and stuff i think she just had no inspiration or drive to do new songs in 2019, this setlist needs to consist of under/never performed songs. 

On 5/8/2023 at 9:59 PM, sweet cereal killer said:

I agree but for me the biggest problem is the excessive use of prerecorded background vocals in her live performances from at least LFL era (btw not really "background vocals" since they are usually mixed way more upfront than her mic feed). I don't get either why she stays silent for whole verses and only starts singing when those overpowering BV come in. It's not that weird in her poppiest songs, but in tunes like Bartender... what's the point? And honestly, the dancers are cute in some songs (like Cherry) but not during the whole show. I think she would better get some real background singers and some orchestra on stage like in her Paradise days. It's way more fitting for her style and she has the talent to pull that off! That's the setting where she really shines imo

I always thought it was to give Lana space to kinda playback but watching the Sacramento show where her vocals are louder she actually is singing all the lines (even the cherry chorus) and she is singing so fucking good so I don’t get why we have those over powering backing vocals. 

7 hours ago, ultrabanisters said:

are the girls in the back the backing singers bc :creep: need

also not seeing enough STRING QUARTETS

Was just about to ask that question. They don’t look like her dancers and don’t look like they are tour crew so I’m pretty sure they are back up singers.

7 hours ago, Umaniac said:

Was just about to ask that question. They don’t look like her dancers and don’t look like they are tour crew so I’m pretty sure they are back up singers.

I really really hope so

I mean, Lana is obsessed w reading reviews and stuff, and is very aware of what "people" say about her, why can't they read what we post on here? :rip:

Ed hints at more European shows.

https://www.musicweek.com/management/read/talent-on-tap-ben-mawson-ed-millett-s-all-star-roster/087867

She committed to these five shows around the world that were all completely disconnected, but she liked the idea of them. We had Glastonbury in the UK and then Hyde Park came along and she was just like, 'Why not? Let's do it.' And we did 52,000 tickets in the first couple of days so it's amazing, but I can't say that I'm surprised. She's so underplayed in all the markets - it's six, seven, eight years since she's played a lot of places so the demand is definitely there and she's adding more shows all the time. We're adding some European ones I think.

17 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

https://www.musicweek.com/management/read/talent-on-tap-ben-mawson-ed-millett-s-all-star-roster/087867

She committed to these five shows around the world that were all completely disconnected, but she liked the idea of them. We had Glastonbury in the UK and then Hyde Park came along and she was just like, 'Why not? Let's do it.' And we did 52,000 tickets in the first couple of days so it's amazing, but I can't say that I'm surprised. She's so underplayed in all the markets - it's six, seven, eight years since she's played a lot of places so the demand is definitely there and she's adding more shows all the time. We're adding some European ones I think.

european lipsters finally getting our payback after disneylandgate2020:true:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

since I live in Sweden I ain't gonna get my hopes up :hoe:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

6 hours ago, hotshot2am said:

I think selling all those tickets to bst was a game changer, she knows they’re coming for her and it must’ve been such a boost. Seen as though she always seems to downplay her success

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues