Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

I can't believe no one asked her about peppersΒ :toofunny:

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

I hope someone suggests to her to openΒ the show with White Dress.Β :xgiggle:

2 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I can't believe no one asked her about peppersΒ :toofunny:

Peppers would be so fun live!! My thing is… The set list is already finished, so I don’t know why people are asking about this song or that song, when they could’ve asked about an upcoming unreleased album…. Like, that’s what I want to hear her talk about! We are ALL gonna see what she sings this weekend no matter what, whether in person or online. But I’m praying someone will just straight up ask her if she would put out more unreleased musicΒ :toofunny: I neeeeeeeed to know lolΒ 

your vulgar darlingΒ  :blush3:

No Chemtrails either it seems, again not sure if just the song or the whole album Β -

Β 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

β€’Β 4.18.14Β β€’Β 5.1.14Β β€’ 9.20.14Β β€’ 5.28.15Β β€’ 6.14.15Β β€’ 7.28.16Β β€’ 7.24.17Β β€’ 10.23.17Β β€’ 10.24.17Β β€’ 1.25.18Β β€’ 2.5.18Β β€’ 12.5.18Β β€’ 10.3.19Β β€’ 10.11.19Β β€’ 11.16.19 β€’

SFΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β INDΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β CHIΒ β€’Β LDNΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β DCΒ β€’ ATLΒ β€’ NYCΒ β€’ PDXΒ β€’ SANΒ β€’ KS

Β 

2 minutes ago, Elle said:

No Chemtrails either it seems, again not sure if just the song or the whole album Β -

Β 

Β 

oh no :( does she think we hate the 2021 albums? I hope notΒ :crai:Β white dress, chemtrails and TJF would be so good live

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

So this is the Born to Die tour + selected songs from her discographyΒ :creepna2:

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

So it’s definitely going to be the same core set list with the usual 5-6 songs switched out

is anyoneΒ surprised?Β :smile3:

2 minutes ago, West Coast said:

is anyoneΒ surprised?Β :smile3:

No :rip:Β 

Β 

I won’t be upset yet because there’s still probably 15 songs but I really don’t get why a 10 year old non-single like DMD potentially makes the set list over a brand new popular song like Let the light in/peppers/Paris texas or recent title tracks like chemtrails. It’s not like people wouldn’t know theseΒ 

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

Β 

I won’t be upset yet because there’s still probably 15 songs but I really don’t get why a 10 year old non-single like DMD potentially makes the set list over a brand new popular song like Let the light in/peppers/Paris texas or recent title tracks like chemtrails. It’s not like people wouldn’t know theseΒ 

DMD is #10 on her Spotify most popular atm so I will forgive it if west coast and Brooklyn baby make the setlist for the same reasons

6 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Β 

Β 

she barely performedΒ DMD tho and it's an iconic song (at least it is imo since I'm also a lizzy stan). the ones that should definitely get the chop areΒ blue jeans and BTDΒ 

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

8 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Β 

I think it was to be expected, but it's disappointing, she's basically skipping two eras/albums. I understand that Festival performances are more grand public and less niche than standard tours, but still. I feel like some songs deserved to be on the setlist, although time will tell, we don't have the full setlist just yet--but it's looking to be pretty standardized/neutral...