Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

It's not an Ocean Blvd Tour so I don't know why some of you are surprised that she's singing her most known songs. :rip: 

Artists on these festivals usually do popular tracks and fan-favorite ones + add 2-3 songs from their recent album which seems to be the case for Lana as well.

well in the end I'll just eat up anything she'll do up on that stage. I will have to shove everything I've said about SYTH up my ass and sing along :true::eyeroll3:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Glad she got rid of OTTR and Venice. They've both overstayed their welcome and we need a new closer.

I feel like White Dress and TJF would both translate horridly live. White Dress has those high whispery vocals and TJF has the autotuned vocals. Neither are ideal for a live show, especially a festival.

I do think she should play the guitar and sing NOTG instead of Yayo. Even just the chorus or something. But again, it wouldn't work in a festival environment.

I expected from day 1 the set list to be a BTD + 'hits' setlist. So SYTH coming out a week before her show, and all the new confirmations aren't shocking me.

I am worried she won't play Peppers, Fishtail, or Taco Truck though, if she really believes fans don't like the last 3 songs

"Don’t forget me"

Anna Cofone is in Brazil too! This will be the first time shes styled Lana’s hair for a live performance since 2017. Sheridan had been doing her hair for the LATTM & NFR tours x

D1-AA3031-4-B88-4-B54-B3-F7-A415-E9733-A5-B

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Sorry but the BTD stans always win when it comes to live performances:ma:

i do really want her to play peppers though… I would love if she did a dmd/peppers mashup

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

8 minutes ago, Elle said:

Anna Cofone is in Brazil too! This will be the first time shes styled Lana’s hair for a live performance since 2017. Sheridan had been doing her hair for the LATTM & NFR tours x

omg I hope we'll get some luxurious waves look!!! 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

52 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

So it’s definitely going to be the same core set list with the usual 5-6 songs switched out

the way I HATE this

hope it’s just for the festivals and then switch up some for her own tour? idk I just find it so deeply disappointing (but not surprising)

aOaIzH2.gif

I ain’t mad about video games.. and ride is a must need for the legendary songs 

I would love gods and monsters but there’s no chance 

west coast cool, black beauty, Florida kilos.. is this happiness (another no go but whatever!)

I’d love the freak/art deco!! And religion ugh! 

I would kill for heroin! Cherry also 

Cinnamon girl & happiness is a butterfly & the greatest 

Tulsa Jesus freak.. and white dress but tbh I know it wouldn’t work 

thunder and nectar of the gods 

A&W, candy necklace + JB interlude, let the light in, peppers and taco truck 

And that’s all my faves which will no chance get played lol 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

36 minutes ago, Elle said:

when she wears a red dress with her hair up real big queen style then what

I think it's time to retire Blue Jeans personally :oopna2: And I do think some of the Blue Banisters and Chemtrails songs would've been nice live, I'm just hoping that we get at least one or two songs from Ocean Boulevard 

imageproxy.jpg

I'm also actually very pleasantly surprised to see that Lana said she was gonna do A&W. It'll be interesting to see how she translates that into a live performance, especially in terms of length :dance:

imageproxy.jpg

Don’t get me wrong, I completely understand why she’s not doing any songs off of COCC or BB but she has some career highlights off of both. I’ve seen on Instagram and Twitter so many people being happy about no COCC or BB but it’s disappointing to me. Dealer live would’ve broken Brazil. Again, I understand why, they aren’t super popular and I don’t think Lana realizes her hardcore fans love them so to her they’re not fan-favorites (which they’ve only been around for a few years so I understand).

I’ve never seen Lana live so I’m sad that OTTR won’t be played, but I do get it. I really hope she’ll do BTD though. I’ll be upset if she doesn’t do Peppers and/or Taco Truck x VB because those would be so fitting to perform at a festival- especially in front of her fans. Additionally Taco Truck will incorporate Venice Bitch so we get a little bit of it, a different version and not at its full length. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

The only song from her old set lists I think she should cut is cherry lmao😭I always thought the choreo was bad and she always seemed super bored when she sang it

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

8 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

Don’t get me wrong, I completely understand why she’s not doing any songs off of COCC or BB but she has some career highlights off of both. I’ve seen on Instagram and Twitter so many people being happy about no COCC or BB but it’s disappointing to me. Dealer live would’ve broken Brazil. Again, I understand why, they aren’t super popular and I don’t think Lana realizes her hardcore fans love them so to her they’re not fan-favorites (which they’ve only been around for a few years so I understand).

I’ve never seen Lana live so I’m sad that OTTR won’t be played, but I do get it. I really hope she’ll do BTD though. I’ll be upset if she doesn’t do Peppers and/or Taco Truck x VB because those would be so fitting to perform at a festival- especially in front of her fans. Additionally Taco Truck will incorporate Venice Bitch so we get a little bit of it, a different version and not at its full length. 

I second every word!

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

3 minutes ago, taco truck said:

The only song from her old set lists I think she should cut is cherry lmao😭I always thought the choreo was bad and she always seemed super bored when she sang it

This and OTTR– great song, but it doesn't translate live imo

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

21 minutes ago, clementines said:

hearing SYTH live is going to be insanity.

ikr! a few years ago i wouldn't have even imagined this happening :defeated:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif