Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

I would die for the return of 13 beaches and get free :cryney2:Β it'll never happen

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

12 minutes ago, jaesana said:

This and OTTR– great song, but it doesn't translate live imo

OTTR translated live as an outro but when it was playing just before VB it was confusing. She also stopped singing the chorus vocals and just let the audience sing it which was annoying

I’m guessing she’s gonna play mac, doin time, and possibly NFR along with cinnamon girl, I don’t see her playing any other songs from NFR sadly:trisha:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:ο½₯

2 minutes ago, American Bore said:

Had anything from NFR been confirmed? Need the title track and CG. Assume DT will make it as well

Cinnamon Girl I think

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:ο½₯

9 minutes ago, American Bore said:

OTTR translated live as an outro but when it was playing just before VB it was confusing. She also stopped singing the chorus vocals and just let the audience sing it which was annoying

Β 

yeah I'd say the last performances of OTTR she looked so tired of it. :deadbanana:Β as a fan for 11 years it was always one of the songs I pictured myself singing along with her the day I'd finally see her live.Β it saddens me because it's a long time dream but I also thinkΒ I'd rather see her happy and doing another song she feels more excited to perform than seeing her not really caring much about it.Β which I understand, every artist has that song they'reΒ tired of

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

1 hour ago, Evergreen said:

It's not an Ocean Blvd Tour so I don't know why some of you are surprised that she's singing her most known songs.Β :rip:Β 

Artists on these festivals usually do popular tracks and fan-favorite ones + add 2-3 songs from their recent album which seems to be the case for Lana as well.

i actually hate this excuse, she's a huge artist and she can basically perform anything she wants and there's nothing off BTD that she *needs* to perform besides maybeΒ like 3 songs (vg, btd and summertime sadness)Β 

Β 

there's so many songs off her last albums that her fans would SCREAM the words to but after all it's her choice to keep the sameΒ setlist for basically her whole career

Β 

BTD is still being portrayed as her "peak" to gp just because she believes it is like this, there's still ultraviolence and NFR doing crazy numbers on streaming services and she ignores majority of songs off these albums

Β 

AND although its *not* ocean blvd tour we all know the main reason of this festival tour is her releasing this damn album which is btw doing such good numbers and she's supposed to promote specifically this release and not her whole discography (especially her 11 year old debut lol)

I'm surprised there isn't much hype about this on this site. I know she's not the most incredible performer, but it's her official comeback to EarthΒ :defeated:

20 minutes ago, jaesana said:

So I'm guessing tracklist is going to be BTD, NFR, Ocean Blvd, one or two UV songs. Nothing from Honeymoon, Chem, or BB. MAYBE Cherry.

I guess at least HBTB from Honeymoon

Β 

btw those 12 songs MITA posted on insta in april are also all not from BB or COCCΒ :dua:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrTliAVAVSi/

Just now, PARADIXO said:

I'm surprised there isn't much hype about this on this site. I know she's not the most incredible performer, but it's her official comeback to EarthΒ :defeated:

excuse me her 2016 festival tour was immaculate ughhhh

I'm guessing the setlist will be like thi, perhaps? :deadbanana:

Β 

01. A&W

02. Born to DieΒ 

03. Cinnamon GirlΒ 

04. Blue JeansΒ 

05. West CoastΒ 

06. Diet Mountain DewΒ 

07. UltraviolenceΒ 

08. Ride

09. Video GamesΒ 

10. Mariners Apartment ComplexΒ 

11. Say Yes to Heaven

12. Summertime SadnessΒ 

13. Taco TruckΒ 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2:Β 

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

I'm guessing the setlist will be like thi, perhaps? :deadbanana:

Β 

01. A&W

02. Born to DieΒ 

03. Cinnamon GirlΒ 

04. Blue JeansΒ 

05. West CoastΒ 

06. Diet Mountain DewΒ 

07. UltraviolenceΒ 

08. Ride

09. Video GamesΒ 

10. Mariners Apartment ComplexΒ 

11. Say Yes to Heaven

12. Summertime SadnessΒ 

13. Taco TruckΒ 

she also confirmed the grants in that one radio interview, as the closer i think (or opener idk)

1. Born To DieΒ 

2. Blue JeansΒ 

3. Video GamesΒ 

4. Diet Mt. DewΒ 

5. National AnthemΒ 

6. Summertime Sadness

Β 

Assuming she does these, half of the set is gone already. Taken up by ten year old songs that she’s played at almost every show since they were released. I get that it’s a festival and she’s gotta play the hits, but she quite literally is one of the biggest artists in the world. Over half of the crowdΒ willΒ sing word for word, no matter what songs she sings. It’s just hard to justify.Β 
Β 

Hoping to be proved wrong!!!Β 

there needs to be more hype for this!!! our girl is performing LIVE!! FINALLY!!Β :trisha:Β i would love some new songs on the setlist but what im truly hoping for is that she turns out a LOOK. tired of zimmerman and target.Β 

Just now, honeymoon is alive said:

i think people may misunderstood lana's answer when asked about "blue banisters", maybe she thought it was the tittle song and not any other song on the albumΒ :dua: thunder live confirmed

same thing with chemtrails but i'm actually heartbroken because we NEED chemtrails the song live