Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

Just now, Churchome Rep said:

she’s gonna walk out to the Judah Smith interlude :lolliney:

My boyfriend said he wants her to walk out to the trio:thumb3:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"National Anthem" back? Yikes. Hate me if you want, but IMO, the only way that song sounded good live was when performed acoustic, back on 2012.

I think she's paying dust to the "Chemtrails/Banisters" songs due to her thinking they're too slow for a festival, maybe? Although the nonchalant and dismissive way she says "no" to the fans when they ask her about those songs is kind of sad to me, ngl

:um2:

5 minutes ago, americangothic said:

I think she's paying dust to the "Chemtrails/Banisters" songs due to her thinking they're too slow for a festival, maybe? Although the nonchalant and dismissive way she says "no" to the fans when they ask her about those songs is kind of sad to me, ngl

:um2:

She could have sung COCC like the PG mix with live drums and guitars :crying2:

such a wasted opportunity :oprah2:

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

45 minutes ago, shadesofyayo said:

She said no to White Dress too fuck :awkney::wowcry:

I’m happy about that tbh, as much as I love that song, it would’ve been an absolute mess live (especially in a festival setting, I bet a one-time intimate show like the Grammys NFR one would be a good time to sing it) 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Lana is heavily rumored by somewhat reliable insiders to perform at Mexico in August... they say it's a solo show, not part of a festival... 

:eartha2:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

5 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Lana is heavily rumored by somewhat reliable insiders to perform at Mexico in August... they say it's a solo show, not part of a festival... 

:eartha2:

it's at foro sol i believe 

2 hours ago, shadesofyayo said:

She said no to White Dress too fuck :awkney::wowcry:

Her own lack of taste

ETA: Imagine her opening the set with some old school song from a forgotten or iconic movie like she did in 2015, 2016 and 2018, and after that Byron would've started playing an extended piano intro to White Dress, she walks on stage, salutes the crowd and then "Sun staaaare...". I would've lost it.

In all seriousness, and we'll see with this Saturday's performance, but I think there is a way to incorporate your own classics, while also incorporating newer/never performed, bombastic and/or impactful songs into a festival set to keep it fresh. It's all about balance and vibes.

I love that we have no idea what the openers gonna be. My dream is the trio / BBS, but I then thought grandfather into fishtail was more realistic, but now we know the set might not be tunnel heavy I have no idea. 

I wouldn’t be mad at all with NFR opening tbh

It's been a fantastic year so far for Lana. An acclaimed album with a great debut and it's still in the charts, the release of Say Yes To Heaven with her biggest debut on Spotify, Born To Die, Ultraviolence & NFR! smashing on streaming, and big festivals in many countries, let's hope she does her best and people praise her shows. :flutter:

11 hours ago, shadesofyayo said:

i hope she at least sings some of the actual American Whore part and not just Jimmy

I feel like she won't really sing the Jimmy part but more so rely on back up vocals and perhaps use this moment to interact with the fans, kind of like the end of VB on the NFR tour

Next: Born to die, summertime sadness, west coast, ride (bridge cut) sound checks :true:

Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself; I am large - I contain multitudes

:justride: