Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

On 5/25/2023 at 6:19 PM, shadesofyayo said:

She said no to White Dress too fuck :awkney::wowcry:

Just imagine her pulling out her vape at 1:30 :blush3:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

The rumors are back and it seems like Lana is indeed planning a Latin American tour

ef8625bb-30c8-4740-b3b4-a4f70cfc94df

She's highly rumored to headline Fauna Primavera in Colombia in late November. Fauna Primavera is held by the same group who holds Primavera Sound in Argentina, Chile and Brasil. Both festivals are taking place in late November, just like she played Lollapalooza and Estéreo Picnic (Colombian festival held by the same group as Lolla) back in 2018.

Also let's not forget Corona Festival in Mexico, which is happening in November too!

She's bigger than ever in the region, so a tour would be a collapse.

17 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

The rumors are back and it seems like Lana is indeed planning a Latin American tour

She's highly rumored to headline Fauna Primavera in Colombia in late November. Fauna Primavera is held by the same group who holds Primavera Sound in Argentina, Chile and Brasil. Both festivals are taking place in late November, just like she played Lollapalooza and Estéreo Picnic (Colombian festival held by the same group as Lolla) back in 2018.

Also let's not forget Corona Festival in Mexico, which is happening in November too!

we won hermanas :oprah4:

Capture.jpg

I mean it’d be crazy if she doesn’t do a Latam tour… this is such a no-brainer that I’m not sure why it hasn’t been done before. Having four dates per tour is definitely not enough for the Latam market. Let’s hope she does this and serves an epic cunt for you guys :beyonce:

5 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

I mean it’d be crazy if she doesn’t do a Latam tour… this is such a no-brainer that I’m not sure why it hasn’t been done before. Having four dates per tour is definitely not enough for the Latam market. Let’s hope she does this and serves an epic cunt for you guys :beyonce:

She comes over here a lot though, compared to other American artists. the South American leg of the LA to the Moon was a collapse and a half.

51 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Oh, shit... Gotta start saving :bebe: AHHHH!!!

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I hope she debuts a never performed song in the place of flip side for every show! Just so we can have live performances to watch of things we’ve never seen before :flutter:

i just know that a performance of this is what makes us girls would be amazing :trisha: honestly it's a bit of a shame that we never got to hear her sing it live, imagine how it would've sounded during 2011-2013 :trisha: 

pink rose gif - Free animated GIF - PicMix

i wish she'd perform some honeymoon songs :crai: i'm sure they would sound amazing live

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

1 hour ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I hope she debuts a never performed song in the place of flip side for every show! Just so we can have live performances to watch of things we’ve never seen before :flutter:

This is such a cool idea. I know flipside isn't technically unreleased, but it would be so cool if she played an unreleased track like this at every show and then released them all on an EP after tour

I used the latest setlist as a framework and created what I would consider a realistic but also much better version:

Spoiler

Nature Boy Video Intro:

01. A&W (full version)

02. Peppers

Bartender Piano Interlude:

03. The Grants

04. Wildflower Wildfire

05. Bartender

(Spoken introduction to the dancers and band)

06. Cherry

07. Shades Of Cool

08. California

09. Candy Necklace

Ride Monologue Video Interlude:

10. Ride (shortened version)

11. Born To Die

12. Say Yes To Heaven 

13. God Knows I Tried

14. Arcadia

White Dress Piano Interlude:

(Interaction with crowd - photographs and signings on front row)

15. White Dress 

16. Let The Light In

17. Thunder

The Trio Dancers Interlude:

18. Taco Truck x VB

19. Doin' Time or Diet Mountain Dew (varies each date)

20. Flipside

21. White Mustang

22. Summertime Sadness (shortened version)

Encore:

23. Did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd?

24. Video Games