Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

Interestingly, her dancer Alex reposted Byron’s post on her story with an “LDR” sticker to further add to the speculation - 

5-F1-EA7-B4-8-B3-D-4-A27-94-B4-6-A1-BD406-D455

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

4 hours ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

manifesting that she comes to australia to spare my boyfriend who would do anything 4 me having to get us to oklahoma giphy.gifgiphy.gif

It's like 5 years since she came here

prepare to be skipped as usual :wtf3:

It's honestly traitorous on Ben Mawson's part because he is a Perth boy

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

honestly she could never tour again and only work on more music, i'd be happy getting more records. i still want behind the iron gates but i guess that's kind of a wash at this point

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

How would you like this tour to be called? The Ocean Boulevard Tour sounds okay but I always loved more original names. I love the names for the Endless Summer Tour and the LA to the Moon Tour. 
“A Tour Under Ocean Boulevard”, “The Grants Tour” or “Taco Tour x LDR” for example :D

!!! Manifesting this is the year I get to see her live in San Diego :pray2:

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

6 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

How would you like this tour to be called? The Ocean Boulevard Tour sounds okay but I always loved more original names. I love the names for the Endless Summer Tour and the LA to the Moon Tour. 
“A Tour Under Ocean Boulevard”, “The Grants Tour” or “Taco Tour x LDR” for example :D

The "Did You Know There Are Tour Locations Outside of the Mid West" Tour

2 hours ago, Elle said:

Interestingly, her dancer Alex reposted Byron’s post on her story with an “LDR” sticker to further add to the speculation - 

5-F1-EA7-B4-8-B3-D-4-A27-94-B4-6-A1-BD406-D455

Alex, darling, you should be staying backstage for this one. Sorry xx

If the TikTok stans manage to dislodge that one group of entitled stans from the prime position they occupy every single show on every single tour then I will never say anything bad about them again ever

50 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

i imagine it being called ‘did you know that lana del rey is in your city the tour’ or something dumb like that :toofunny: