Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

Lana confirming via IG comment that she's touring, Ben confirming via IG comment that Lana was releasing a new single... 

Is this the big campaign? Instagram comments?

(From any other account but Ocean Blvd, also)

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

the only thing i dont get is if its a tour why would she start it so soon after the album release? then again the album has been finished for a while so they must’ve had lots of time to plan

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

do you guys think it’s going to be really hard to get tickets because of the locals 

also someone should make a forum of concert advice for people who don’t go to concerts often or ever. i’ve only ever been to 2 concerts and have no idea how to get tickets and how to be a good concert goer i guess idk

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

8 minutes ago, terrencelovesy0u said:

do you guys think it’s going to be really hard to get tickets because of the locals 

also someone should make a forum of concert advice for people who don’t go to concerts often or ever. i’ve only ever been to 2 concerts and have no idea how to get tickets and how to be a good concert goer i guess idk

yes someone do this 😭

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

lana del rey 2023 tour be like:

- goodnight oklahoma! welcome to the tunnel under ocean blvd tour! what you guys wanna hear today? :dance:

- CINNAMON! CINNAMON! :crying:

- cinnamon? 🤔 i don't know what you kids are talking about… oh okayyy i think i got u, are you ready? let's go! NOW MY LIFE IS SWEET LIKE CINNAMON LIKE A FUCKING DREAM- :whine:

23 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Lana confirming via IG comment that she's touring, Ben confirming via IG comment that Lana was releasing a new single... 

Is this the big campaign? Instagram comments?

(From any other account but Ocean Blvd, also)

Beautiful new instragram album campaign 🚀🚀😍😍😍🚀🚀🚀🚀

7 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

OMG I found the tour dates:

6/16/23 Oklahoma City, OK

6/19/23 Edmond, OK

6/21/23 Tulsa, OK

6/24/23 Norman, OK

6/26/23 Lawton, OK

6/29/23 Woodward, OK

7/5/23 Guthrie, OK

7/7/23 Stillwater, OK

7/10/23 Enid, OK

I'm still laughing at this:thumb3: 

For those of you have already attended a Lana concert and have gotten pit/general admission tickets, how early did you get to the venue ? I want barricade so bad for Lana. Call me a dreamer idc :excited:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 hour ago, terrencelovesy0u said:

55 minutes ago, shadesofyayo said:

yes someone do this 😭

We do have a thread where people have shared tips and exchanged questions & answers for attending a Lana show! x

@Beautiful Loser also made a great blog post with tips as well -

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

44 minutes ago, Elle said:

We do have a thread where people have shared tips and exchanged questions & answers for attending a Lana show! x

@Beautiful Loser also made a great blog post with tips as well -

You’re the best Elle!:kiss:

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

10 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

OMG I found the tour dates:

6/16/23 Oklahoma City, OK

6/19/23 Edmond, OK

6/21/23 Tulsa, OK

6/24/23 Norman, OK

6/26/23 Lawton, OK

6/29/23 Woodward, OK

7/5/23 Guthrie, OK

7/7/23 Stillwater, OK

7/10/23 Enid, OK

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, mssainttropez said:

For those of you have already attended a Lana concert and have gotten pit/general admission tickets, how early did you get to the venue ? I want barricade so bad for Lana. Call me a dreamer idc :excited:

I camped the night before, it was like -2 degrees but I ended up meeting her and getting barricade

14 hours ago, Sportscruiser said:

I saw her last in July 2019 - which I believe was one of her last concerts before the COVID thing eventually happened. I highly doubt she’s coming to Portugal again but I’ll go to wherever she is, even if it’s just France and/or UK.

Even Germany. That's what I was doing for the NFR tour cause I was in Toronto at the time she was suppose to have the London gig. 

Literally landed back in London and was going to make my way to Berlin the same day - then I found out when still in Toronto that the whole leg got cancelled :( 

14 hours ago, rabbit said:

This potential news has been carrying me through work all day :wub: I’ve only been fortunate enough to see Lana twice, and will simply pass away if the kids from TikTok/bots eat up all the tickets :suicide:

TikTok really ruins everything...