Sign in to follow this  
evalionisameme

Sneaker Pimps

Used to love them in high school and practically wore out my Becoming X cd. Classic 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

1 minute ago, maysparkle said:

Used to love them in high school and practically wore out my Becoming X cd. Classic 

They definitely shouldn’t have dropped Kelli for image purposes atleast it was a death sentence-but tbh she was off key on all live performances nearly :rip: whereas chris can actually sing well live-perhaps she could have just been kept on backing vocals/joint vocals.

I like some of their later work on bloodsport-don’t care for splinter. 

easily one of the most talented & underrated bands of the 90s

becoming x is a classic, the lyrics!! an album tht i wish was 20 songs long lol 

although they made a huge (ego-filled) mistake kicking kelli out, imo. imagine if they released more albums w/ her :defeated:

this remix eats 

https://youtu.be/4jVKT6IwXew

5 hours ago, heatwaves said:

easily one of the most talented & underrated bands of the 90s

becoming x is a classic, the lyrics!! an album tht i wish was 20 songs long lol 

although they made a huge (ego-filled) mistake kicking kelli out, imo. imagine if they released more albums w/ her :defeated:

this remix eats 

https://youtu.be/4jVKT6IwXew

Yes a classic 💅 it was dumb to kick her out- there’s some tea about them arguing over a tour and taking a break(all members) and then when the break was over-they all randomly kicked her out of the band-which likely made the label drop them- I honestly think they could have reduced her vocal role while keeping her in the group.