Elle

Lana at the Billboard Women in Music Awards at the YouTube Theater in Inglewood, CA - March 1st, 2023

35 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Are u possibly able to link me to where she was mentioned, I’m arguing with people on Twitter now and need to back up my point💀

at the beggining there was a clip of her speech

Alright, I've updated the OP with everything - 150+ pictures & 25+ videos for your viewing pleasure. I tried to organise it a bit, but I'll work on it more tomorrow. Enjoy! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Love her make up, she is radiant.

i love how timid and nervous she still is after all these years (which is pretty rare, in  LA, everyone seems to have an inflated ego lol)

the hair and the dress give a bit of a Jennifer Coolidge vibe, to be honest. Love Jen Coolidge, love her comeback story and the deserved love she got with White Lotus, but the look Lana pulled off reminds me a bit of her… She looks good but is it aging her? 🤷🏼 

20 minutes ago, Elle said:

Alright, I've updated the OP with everything - 150+ pictures & 25+ videos for your viewing pleasure. I tried to organise it a bit, but I'll work on it more tomorrow. Enjoy! x

Rest well, Elle, thank you for uploading pics and videos for us, both in this thread and the Instagram page! :kiss:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I'm so very late because I 100% fell asleep before the event even started, but Lana's acceptance speech was so beautiful (and Olivia is such a sweetheart). Seeing Lana's happiness shining through the screen was just so beautiful to watch. And her look was stunning as well. It was just a great night for her and I'm so happy for her 

imageproxy.jpg

a teeny teeny tiny nitpick: i wish she hadn't added the belt, the dress was styled w/o one on the runway and looked much better imo, but maybe she didn't have time to get it tailored...anyway, she looked incredible, the hair and makeup are to die for, she is really in her sexy glamorous italian actress era and i couldn't be more in luuuuv :wub:

aOaIzH2.gif

2 hours ago, rightofjupiter said:

a teeny teeny tiny nitpick: i wish she hadn't added the belt, the dress was styled w/o one on the runway and looked much better imo, but maybe she didn't have time to get it tailored...anyway, she looked incredible, the hair and makeup are to die for, she is really in her sexy glamorous italian actress era and i couldn't be more in luuuuv :wub:

Women with a bit of an extra weight often do that with dresses. I think it suits her and has a 60s geometric vibe with a colorful belt paired with a 60s boho vibe and a little bit of glam. 

I absolutely love how she looks. It's so Lana Del Rey but mature. Before the Interview photoshoot, which was a whole another slay, I thought she was done with glam and being famous. Her attitude is sweet and adorable. Just 10/10. A&W is great, now I pray for a NFR or HM kind of album. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

Coming back to say that she owned last night. It felt like a culmination of so many things, both stylistically and in terms of what she said in her speech + interviews. The feeling you get is like, comparable to seeing your mom get the whole world lol.