Β 

get rid of Arctic MonkeysΒ <3

Β 
Right!!

3 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

why are people here acting like Lizzo isn't insane popular lmao

Β 

get rid of Elton <3

Nothing against Lizzo. I think she is really talented. I just think it’s weird that Lizzo isn’t really a headliner and yet she is billed higher than Lana who is headlining a stage. I really think itΒ just has to do with Lana having poor managers though.Β 

1 minute ago, babetteateoatmeal said:

listen, i get elton john headlining and maybe guns & roses but arctic monkeys at the top of the list? there's a theme going on here and i don't like it

Β 

guns n roses still exists....Β :pls:

πŸ˜‹πŸ«ΆπŸΌ

2 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Nothing against Lizzo. I think she is really talented. I just think it’s weird that Lizzo isn’t really a headliner and yet she is billed higher than Lana who is headlining a stage. I really think itΒ just has to do with Lana having poor managers though.Β 

ohhhh I didn't realize that Lizzo wasn't a headliner

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

"we'll see" YAAAS CANCEL!!Β :angie:

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Β 

EDIT: I DO NOT WORK FOR GLASTONBURYΒ 

Β 

Evening

Β 

I come from the other side (note the name is how we all feel right now, most of us are delighted to have Lana after 2020 got cancelled for covid).

Β 

Her placement is headlining the 2nd stage and usually this isn't announced and is just in the alphabet mix. its to make it fairer for all acts and to stop agenet arguing about where their acts are placed on the poster (a big thing at Coachella for example) so that its all about the music.

Β 

Re the 4 big names at the top, AM GNR and Elton are the headliners. contray to what i've been seeing here, GNR are the weak one, monkeys are huge here they sell out multiple nights at stadiums up and down the uk (even if their new albums are poor), its their home territory. Lizzo has the higher billing because of them booking 3 old white men acts basically, she's probably a similar size to here as Lana is imo.

Β 

Lizzo is not actually headlining though its just to make it look like less of a sausage fest basically. She is playing before Guns n Roses on the saturday, whereas Lana is at the same as Guns N Roses on the second stage. Usually the 4th slot on the top line is reserved for the Legend act (has been kylie minogue, diana ross among others in the past) but this didn't happen this year for whatever reason.

Β 

Generally sub headlining the pyramid like lizzo is seen as the same slot as headlining the second stage, imo the other stage headliner is actually better because they get their full stage show and a longer set time.

Β 

RE why she thinks she was headlining, we think this is because she originally got her own announcement (https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/lana-del-rey-added-to-the-glastonbury-2020-line-up/) and this was maybe meant to be repeated but then they forgot or something? Not too sure but hopefully she ends up not pulling out :)

Β 

if you have any questions let me know, its quite late over in the UK but would be happy to answer anything. hopefully she plays and some of you manage to bag tickets!

1 minute ago, glastonburywtf said:

Evening

Β 

I come from the other side (note the name is how we all feel right now, most of us are delighted to have Lana after 2020 got cancelled for covid).

Β 

Her placement is headlining the 2nd stage and usually this isn't announced and is just in the alphabet mix. its to make it fairer for all acts and to stop agenet arguing about where their acts are placed on the poster (a big thing at Coachella for example) so that its all about the music.

Β 

Re the 4 big names at the top, AM GNR and Elton are the headliners. contray to what i've been seeing here, GNR are the weak one, monkeys are huge here they sell out multiple nights at stadiums up and down the uk (even if their new albums are poor), its their home territory. Lizzo has the higher billing because of them booking 3 old white men acts basically, she's probably a similar size to here as Lana is imo.

Β 

Lizzo is not actually headlining though its just to make it look like less of a sausage fest basically. She is playing before Guns n Roses on the saturday, whereas Lana is at the same as Guns N Roses on the second stage. Usually the 4th slot on the top line is reserved for the Legend act (has been kylie minogue, diana ross among others in the past) but this didn't happen this year for whatever reason.

Β 

Generally sub headlining the pyramid like lizzo is seen as the same slot as headlining the second stage, imo the other stage headliner is actually better because they get their full stage show and a longer set time.

Β 

RE why she thinks she was headlining, we think this is because she originally got her own announcement (https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/lana-del-rey-added-to-the-glastonbury-2020-line-up/) and this was maybe meant to be repeated but then they forgot or something? Not too sure but hopefully she ends up not pulling out :)

Β 

if you have any questions let me know, its quite late over in the UK but would be happy to answer anything. hopefully she plays and some of you manage to bag tickets!

Β 

Do you have a Candy Necklace snippet you can share?

IMG-7960.jpg

Do we have a glastonbury rep on lb?Β :eartha:

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

3 minutes ago, glastonburywtf said:

Evening

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Not a Glastonbury CEO chiming in I. Jk but I’m still mad idk πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈΒ and maybe y’all should’ve had her headline and then you wouldn’t have this problem.

25 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

You get it. And as much as Lana loves Ben and Ed and I don’t think she needs to sever that relationship at all, this is their fault. They constantly allow her to be disrespected in my opinion.

not surprised dua dropped them both and got a new manager