x VB

Somerset, ENG @ Glastonbury Festival - June 24th, 2023

4 minutes ago, Grenadine quarantine said:

Not praying for this any Lana performance is good and especially if it’s filmed for everyone to see, hopefully they sort it out 

With her streaming numbers currently, she shouldn’t be accepting anything other than headliner billing in my opinion.

Lana doesn’t give a fuck about what the poster says… she’s just looking for reasons to cancel so she can stay at home and write poetry and hide. Girl obviously isn’t keen on doing shows. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

2 hours ago, anwdelrey said:

With her streaming numbers currently, she shouldn’t be accepting anything other than headliner billing in my opinion.

Glastonbury headliner slot is no joke, Lana just isn't there yet in the UK. None of her past shows here have ever been that near to the size of Glastonbury

It’s a shame because I just don’t think it’s the right festival for her. It’s inaccessible to a lot of her of her UK fans, and @glastonburywtf is right, at present, with the GP she doesn’t have the pulling power for main stage Glastonbury, even headlining the other stage might not be what she’s expecting :defeated:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

2 hours ago, anwdelrey said:

This might be correct for smaller festivals but Glastonbury is arguably the biggest festival in the world. She isn't there yet. And honestly given the caliber of her live performances she doesn't deserve to headline it yet. 

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

1 minute ago, guns and roses said:

I think she just realized there was a misunderstanding :ma:

yep good to hear!

Just now, Not as cool as me said:

Wish she wasn’t so elusive.. what does “turn off the rest of our shows” even mean? I would think that would mean stop lol, probably a misunderstanding by me :lmao:

we're all confused by this too lol, almost sounds like she's canning her tour

wait that turn off the rest of our shows with a :-) is kinda scary omg.. what if Ben and Ed have told her she can’t pull out so she’s like ok cancel the rest of my shows then….

worst case scenario but :hype:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

2 minutes ago, Get Drunk said:

wait that turn off the rest of our shows with a :-) is kinda scary omg.. what if Ben and Ed have told her she can’t pull out so she’s like ok cancel the rest of my shows then….

worst case scenario but :hype:

With the XOXO.. everyone knows that’s soooo passive aggressive :icant:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues