Sign in to follow this  
baddisease

Michael Knowles Says Transgenderism Must Be ‘Eradicated’ at CPAC

i'll never understand how people who claim to have conservative values can argue against trans rights and at the same time truly believe that they uphold their own values.. michael knowles loves to go on and on about financial freedom and peoples rights for the government not to interfere with their lives, and then thinks that people should not be able to decide who they want to be/how they want to present themselves to the world and that they have to follow rules set by someone else.. the hypocrisy never fails to baffle me.. like michael if ur anti government be anti government and have whatever opinion u want but at least make it make some logical sense bc u look stupid

now i also doubt that by that statement he actually meant the genocide of transgender people, he probably phrased it poorly, but regardless his opinion is terrible and to see it constantly being spit out with no basis in fact is annoying

26 minutes ago, guns and roses said:

I'm so fucking sick of the trans discourse, everyone just shut the fuck up and let them live, it's really frustrating and all bullshit so its like listening to nails on a chalkboard :facepalm:

Fr can he just choke on a golf ball or smthn 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 hour ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

i'll never understand how people who claim to have conservative values can argue against trans rights

This is the silliest thing in the world because Republicans spout a "smaller government, less government control and regulations!" and yet... they think banning abortion or speaking out against trans or gay rights or whatever they want to speak down about, they're doing what's supposed to be their values and most important virtue. It's so fucking backwards. 

Its frustrating. Republican no longer means "conservative" as much as conservative no longer means "christian". If these people had "christian values" they would follow what their god says and love everyone, treat everyone how they'd like to be treated if put into their shoes. This entire lack of values that they claim to have is exactly why I am a registered democrat. And they wonder why!! Because we aren't the same! Ugh, so annoying.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

"and the whole point of transgenderism is that it has nothing to do with biology"

can someone please explain to me how this came to be the hill transphobes have decided to die on?

trans people categorically acknowledge their biology, it's quite literally how they come to identify as trans to begin with

it's just like all this "sex is real" shit - nobody ever fucking said otherwise, so why are we talking about it like it's an issue?

as a card-carrying tranny who's sick and tired of being victimized let me just say

fuck michael knowles and fuck every single person cheering in that room, i hope you all choke and fucking die

the god you claim to venerate would cry tears of relief to be rid of you and the misery you indulge

worthless fucking gutter trash

rihKQ8M.gif