HeartshapedChevrolet

Lana's drug use/trailer park era

If Lana did d drugs as speculated (meth and yayo) the timeline would put her drug days in her trailer park/ Lizzy g era, I think it's a no brainer she did some hard meth and yayo, she makes it blatantly obvious in her songs, and hints are dropped in numerous videos >.< plus I reckon she got her nose job because of the drug abuse... It all adds up

dlnh8i.gif

Do you think she is really an addict? Sometimes I wonder how much of it is true. I mean is a big difference been an addict and a ocasional user. Meth is like the end of the road in the junkie world. Not much else after meth maybe only crack. And usually the ones who are or whore hard core meth addicts/users get so fucked up that there isn't a way back. I just wonder sometimes if Lana was really an addict or just a few times user that uses other people experience, people that surrounded her, to create the addict character. Just curiosity really since in the end if the music is great and she wrote it the credit is all hers.

glgcDdT.gif

Do you think she is really an addict? Sometimes I wonder how much of it is true. I mean is a big difference been an addict and a ocasional user. Meth is like the end of the road in the junkie world. Not much else after meth maybe only crack. And usually the ones who are or whore hard core meth addicts/users get so fucked up that there isn't a way back. I just wonder sometimes if Lana was really an addict or just a few times user that uses other people experience, people that surrounded her, to create the addict character. Just curiosity really since in the end if the music is great and she wrote it the credit is all hers.

I think she really was an addict. Saying you got clean if you never even were addicted would be a very weird thing to day otherwise. She's been through some stuff that we don't know much about, she's said that she's lead a very long life. When I first heard of her friendship with Jaime King I thought of Jaime's heroin addiction, they might have bonded over that.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I have often wondered that too.. Tanks for the pics TPD..

It's true that meth is a pretty hard drug, almost end of the road, I'd say second to heroin, cracks not nearly as bad, I know she got clean but I don't see how rehab could fit into her timeline, you can see the meth in her face.. Especially the last pic, it scares me to think about her in the grip of an addiction, it's hard work to get clean, poor girl :(

Never new about Jamie's heroin addiction, I think this links to her being described as crazy aswell... The drugs would be the main contributor to that,

dlnh8i.gif

Her timeline is sketchy as fuck. When did she move to the trailer park btw? 2007?

October 2007, moved out around April 2009.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

From my own personal drug battles, I can tell you that just because she did a drug doesn't mean she was addicted to it. I've done every drug out there, I did several of them on a weekly basis, but I was only really addicted to one. People are addicted to the high more than the actual drugs themselves, well in less extreme cases anyway. She may have been addicted to 'yayo', but did meth as a cheaper high, since around the years provided, you could buy a bottle of cough syrup & make meth. That's what, $5 or so bottle vs $20 or so for an ounce of yayo. A bottle could last you a day or two, an ounce could last a few hours, if that. No question about her doing drugs, just the extent of her use. I just think if she was really addicted to meth you'd be able to tell now. I did it for about 4 months recreationally and you can still tell with me... and that was about 3 years ago. I'm just glad that she's clean now. Drugs are a rough road to go down, it breaks my heart hearing of anyone struggling with it.

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

Maybe she just did meth and was addicted to something else. As far as I know, she's only mentioned meth in the Carmen video. Coke would make sense if she did get her nose done because of her drug use.

Maybe she just did meth and was addicted to something else. As far as I know, she's only mentioned meth in the Carmen video. Coke would make sense if she did get her nose done because of her drug use.

She could've destroyed her septum within a matter of months if she regularly did coke

BzhmW.png

I think alcohol was her big 'love' but she also tried whatever she got her hands on..maybe they weren't as big to her as alcohol but she needed something to get high/feel detached/ whatever she was trying to do. i think meth was her big thing and just because she doesn't necessarily look like it in these photos doesn't mean she didn't ever. I mean, those pictures are from her old myspaces and I highly doubt she'd put a junkie pic on her page. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but someone once said that a certain lizzy grant fan tumblr has put a picture of lana injecting something as their dp but then quickly removed it.. does anyone else remember this?

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***