HeartshapedChevrolet

Lana's drug use/trailer park era

this is me just speculating cause i have absolutely no idea what so ever about her past...i think she was an alcoholic who got help, and on the way she had a few trips and did some lines but she wasn't 'addicted', i don't believe she got a nose job because of drug use - if she even got one i believe it's because she wanted a nicer looking nose. i just believe she's a kinda crazy person inside and outside and has quietened down a bit, i think she's just unusual and doesn't try to hide it...

4VgqAMv.gif

~xxx~

I think when you are really drunk or high to the point your soul leaves your body and you are there but not there you try whatever. Maybe she tried and did for a couple times meth, heroin or/and crack. But not really an addict. Like some already mentioned those drugs make you look like you were hit by a truck after a while. Lana is far away from a truck accident. Well maybe she has very strong constituitions and good genes but the rule is doing such drugs really fucks you up inside and outside. Coke I don't know. A few people do coke for years and are able to control it somehow while most people get addicted and fucked up faster. I guess genetics play a big part when the subject is addiction. Like the difference from being a user and becoming an addict. What I find more intriguing as some also already mentioned is the timeline. If she was making a meth party in her tralier in 2007 and was living in the trailer park from 07 to 09 how was she able to be in London in 08?? Lana's timeline is a grey zone to me. Well maybe she can teleport herself around the globe. Maybe she is the evolution we all are waiting for. Clean and drugged at the same time. She says she is clean over 7 years which makes the timeline even more sketchy. Maybe Lizzy is her twin and she is hidden in a basement at papa's Grant house singing Yayo to herself.

glgcDdT.gif

If she was making a meth party in her tralier in 2007 and was living in the trailer park from 07 to 09 how was she able to be in London in 08??

She was in and out of London in 2008 and 2009, she was always flying back and forth.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

What's the source of the pictures? An old facebook page? Myspace? I don't think speculating about drug use adds up to much in my opinion. What matters is how she is in the here and now. Yes her experiences make for some pretty good lyrics and music, but as someone who was a heavy drinker you can use alcohol and drugs a great deal and not be a skid row addict. A lot people can be functional drug users and alcoholics.

Do we have pictures of her going to London and possibly returning with a different nose?

Maybe she went to have her lips and nose done overseas so no place in the US would have a record of it which is how she's avoided answering on her plastic surgery.

BzhmW.png

I think she really was an addict. Saying you got clean if you never even were addicted would be a very weird thing to day otherwise. She's been through some stuff that we don't know much about, she's said that she's lead a very long life. When I first heard of her friendship with Jaime King I thought of Jaime's heroin addiction, they might have bonded over that.

I kind of expressed myself poorly. I think she was/ is an alcoholic. The rest was trigged by the alcohol and in a way a

pastime. Well is speculation of course since I don't know her so...in the end is just my modest and not qualified opinion

glgcDdT.gif

She worked on LDRAKA in 2007? 2008? I know it got shelved in 2008, so that means she was still doing drugs when she wrote the songs for the album. But like I said, he past is very sketchy, and it's hard to place different events in a solid timeline. Didn't she say that when she lived in the trailer park, she was broke? Maybe she spent too much money on drugs? But she went to London around that time too? See, it's very sketchy. Thing is, she said she's been sober for 7 years (that's obviously not true) but how long has she supposedly been clean off drugs? I wouldn't be surprised if she still was using time to time in 2010, maybe. I bet she smokes weed anyway. :shh:

VyIsfwC.jpg

She could've destroyed her septum within a matter of months if she regularly did coke

maybe she wasn't snorting it.

i personally think she did meth for a couple of months. have you seen how fucked up people look after a year?

It depends how you choose to recover. Good diet, exercise, enough rest and complete abstinence from drugs/alcohol use can make you look much healthier in a shorter period of time

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

tbh, I do meth.. and i look fine, It can vary, I have met people who look absolutely fucked, after over 2 years of use you can't really tell with me at all, completely depends on the person.

She could of had a nose job for many different reasons, but it is true that almost every coke user ive met that snorts has a fucked up nose, iv'e even met a few that don't even have a septum at all,

I dont think the damage done by drugs could have been that extensive or we would have noticed in photos. But then again her timeline confuses me, and there's alot of gray areas, and it's easy enough to not get your picture taken, so it's possible we wouldn't have noticed at all,

Just the way she sings and talks about the drug culture in her songs leads me to believe it wasn't some occasional thing, if she was an occasional user you would think about 70% of the drug references in her songs wouldnt be there, why would she sing about them asif it was an important aspect in her life, if she did it once or twice

dlnh8i.gif

tbh, I do meth.. and i look fine, It can vary, I have met people who look absolutely fucked, after over 2 years of use you can't really tell with me at all, completely depends on the person.

She could of had a nose job for many different reasons, but it is true that almost every coke user ive met that snorts has a fucked up nose, iv'e even met a few that don't even have a septum at all,

I dont think the damage done by drugs could have been that extensive or we would have noticed in photos. But then again her timeline confuses me, and there's alot of gray areas, and it's easy enough to not get your picture taken, so it's possible we wouldn't have noticed at all,

Just the way she sings and talks about the drug culture in her songs leads me to believe it wasn't some occasional thing, if she was an occasional user you would think about 70% of the drug references in her songs wouldnt be there, why would she sing about them asif it was an important aspect in her life, if she did it once or twice

OT, but how would you describe the high to a non-user?

BzhmW.png

Absolute euphoria, meth is very similar to cocaine but longer lasting, you just feel like... Invincible, sometimes I feel like I'm apart from reality aswell, like I'm in a game or something, also I think about weird things, my mind tends to stray to the weirder side of things quickly when I'm high, sometimes I even feel like m floating or somehow like I'm moving differently or more elegantly? It's hard to describe, the only way you can tell I do it is if I'm high and you look into my eyes.. My pupils go HUGE, thats why i think lana looks super high in that picture, her eyes are like black... what my eyes look like.. it could just be a shit camera though,

dlnh8i.gif

Absolute euphoria, meth is very similar to cocaine but longer lasting, you just feel like... Invincible, sometimes I feel like I'm apart from reality aswell, like I'm in a game or something, also I think about weird things, my mind tends to stray to the weirder side of things quickly when I'm high, sometimes I even feel like m floating or somehow like I'm moving differently or more elegantly? It's hard to describe, the only way you can tell I do it is if I'm high and you look into my eyes.. My pupils go HUGE, thats why i think lana looks super high in that picture, her eyes are like black... what my eyes look like.. it could just be a shit camera though,

METH SOUNDS FABULOUS

:defeated: but i'd be too pussy to try it

VyIsfwC.jpg

Idk it's not worth it, high isn't long enough, plus its real expensive, I just don't understand how Lana ever had the money, but then again when your addicted you'll do anything :/

4 real when i heard the street price for cocaine i laughed and decided I could only fuel one addiction and cocaine was not it.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Idk it's not worth it, high isn't long enough, plus its real expensive, I just don't understand how Lana ever had the money, but then again when your addicted you'll do anything :/

she used craigslist.. she'd find things. Anything to make a quick buck. :creepna:

4 real when i heard the street price for cocaine i laughed and decided I could only fuel one addiction and cocaine was not it.

i use to get ma beer from my uncle. but liquor is too pricey for me now. im broke as shit.

VyIsfwC.jpg

But I think she used cough syrup "cigarettes and robutussin"

I mean skull a bottle of that and you'll be seeing unicorns within the hour, and its like $12, I'm interested in what Tpd said, a picture of Lizzy injecting something? That would be more than a tad controversial, for Lana's sake I hope it never surfaces, she got clean and made the effort nothing worse than her drug days coming back to haunt her after she's done the long haul getting clean

At least alcohol can be cheap guys, I think I might become a rich drug dealer tbh

dlnh8i.gif

I have ADHD so something like Meth could really make me spin. I am naturally spining all over imagine with something like that. Meth here is cheap like crack. Is considered "poor peoples drug". I guess is different everywhere. I am curious about coke tho. I always wanted to try it but I never got the corage to do it. My drugs experience are simple like acid and ecstasy. For begginers I assume and I pretend to keep them tthat way. And something called "Lança Perfume" is a carnaval drug basically. Comes in a tube and looks like a vaporizer. You just spray it on a tissue and smell it for a while. Is great because the effect only lasts a couple seconds. I don't drink more than 2 times a week because I have really strong constitutions. I mean it really takes like half a bottle of vodka to make me drunk. And I don't have hangovers so in the next day I am ready to do it all over again. Everything is fun until is not fun anymore I guess. I do love vodka redbull tho. Hummm

glgcDdT.gif