HeartshapedChevrolet

Lana's drug use/trailer park era

It's like an online job listing you can get someone asking for a person to rake there front yard for $50 or you can get someone asking for a blowjob behind the coffee shop, it's just a place where you can post jobs for people to do for money, and like every website, it has its normal stuff, and it has its... Not so normal..

dlnh8i.gif

I think Lana wanted a bigger high. Cough syrup might of not done it for her. As for alcohol, it can be cheap. In my case, when I was in my second year of high school, I had a large amount of money for my drinks. There was times when I'd get 3 packs of 6 packs for one or 2 nights. Heavy drinking like this became hard. I was running out of money and can't buy as much. if Lana was on a tight budget back then, she could of blown her money, went on craigslist to get some more... Cough syrup could of been a cheaper high, so she went for it?

VyIsfwC.jpg

I think Lana wanted a bigger high. Cough syrup might of not done it for her. As for alcohol, it can be cheap. In my case, when I was in my second year of high school, I had a large amount of money for my drinks. There was times when I'd get 5 packs of 6 packs for one night. Heavy drinking like this became hard. I was running out of money and can't buy as much. if Lana was on a tight budget back then, she could of blown her money, went on craigslist to get some more... Cough syrup could of been a cheaper high, so she went for it?

don't be hating on the cough syrup yo. i got accidentally high off it once and i had the bestttt timeeeee my sinuses were clear as fuck and i was just rly into life.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

We're you hallucinating ata?

not a lot. mostly wall visualisations and sometimes furniture looked bendy. i was mostly just really really happy and pumped about everything.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

tbh, I do meth..

:wat: :wat: :wat:

Anyway...

Everyone seems to be very attached to the idea that Lana did drugs in her trailer park days. I don't think that's the case. I think a lot of it was probably as a teenager and around the time of Sirens. Honestly so much more of her earlier stuff seems drugged-out than the later stuff. Who's to say she wasn't actually in the back doing crack at boarding school? And then she moved to New York City at age 18, the setting for "Fordham Road" which includes the lyric Crack house on the corner / I know I shouldn't do what it is I could.

I really hope she's clean, 100%. Addiction didn't do anything positive for Lana. Hopefully Bradley Soileau was just really pressed when he described her as a, what, speed fairy?

As for her looks, my slutty neighbor did meth for a few months and it didn't really hurt her outer appearance, except for the fact that she got mad skinny. But I see a lot of people every day who weren't as lucky.

And as for how she paid for the drugs? Several songs suggest she was a gogo dancer. Several more songs suggest she was supported by a man.

(I was going to move this to the photo section, but it's got some good discussion so I'm just going to change the title.)

don't be hating on the cough syrup yo. i got accidentally high off it once and i had the bestttt timeeeee my sinuses were clear as fuck and i was just rly into life.

I'll stick to weed, thank you very much. I'm sure cough syrup is the shit tho

VyIsfwC.jpg

maybe she wasn't snorting it.

It depends how you choose to recover. Good diet, exercise, enough rest and complete abstinence from drugs/alcohol use can make you look much healthier in a shorter period of time

that's true, but surely she would of had to of had complete facial reconstruction? and i'm sorry but there's no way that she has. she's most likely had something done to her nose and lips but everything else is the same.

4r9w86.jpg

I was born baaad

I should really stop no encouragement, while I look fine on the outside I've certainly noticed mental changes ect.

I somehow really enjoy the idea of a gogo dancer Lana.. Can't tell you how much I'd pay for THAT lap dance

I probably think the bulk of her drug use was during her high school days, which is the case of quite a few of people, but I do think it continued into her trailer park days? Just because of how drugged she looks (or looks like she's been doing them) in her trailer park photos

I nevaaaaa have to work coz am daddy is richhhh,

I always wondered about that line because do you think even if she herself was poor and gogo dancing, she had a rich boyfriend? I always put it together that her and jimmy were probably together around that time, and by the sounds of things he was in rehab ? Making me doubt he would be rich,

dlnh8i.gif

idk which ones of these we've posted in the lizzy pics i can't remember but here are some more from the trailer/drug dayzz

zN5xn.jpg

EQTxh.jpg

OGME9.jpg

qdA1P.jpg

EppAJ.jpg

PJYxO.jpg

(pre-nose job lol)

xMlBa.jpg

^ this may be in lake placid.. not sure

These photos just show a nice, young girl! :D

In my opinion there's no evidence for any harmful use...

http://www.youtube.com/user/lovelanalikelife ♥Music For Lana&Lana's Fans♥

where da fuck you buying your coke from.. an ounce is about 300$???????

I think you mean a point of cocaine for $20 lol

Naw I used to get it for that. My ~former~ best friend is a dealer, I barely paid for drugs then. I got free weed on a daily basis, and everything was next to nothing. Is it really that much? 0.o Even when I bought it from other dealers it wasn't that expensive lol.

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

It doesn’t really matter what you say

Cause I ain’t gonna quit till the day I die

I’ll be taking drugs, doing shots

Making out in parking lots with any little boy I spot

Baby, you can’t stop me, stop me no

When I’m hot, I’m hot

She said she stopped drinking at 18. My opinion, is that she started experimenting and did her hard core drug use when she was younger, in Carmen she says "only 17 but she walks the streets so mean" and boarding school "I'm in the back doing crack", and then after she figured out what she liked.

I personally think she was never broke, even in the trailer park,especially because that was when her boyfriend started getting famous. I feel like most of the whole being broke stuff, was an experience thing, she wanted to know what it felt like to live in a trailer park and be a gogo dancer, but she knew she could always go back to her father if she needed to.

I think she was doing drug in her trailer park days because of her weight, you can definitely tell in the pictures that she had lost a lot of weight then. Probably mostly cocaine and meth, but you can't tell for sure which one.

WHELLLLLLLLLL THIS THREAD ISn'T TRIGGERING AT ALLLLLLLL :judgingu: :horror:

and I'm on winter break from therapy and rehab~

hahahahahsndsdouigvnklxm o life~

(yep, I did read it in its entirety in one sitting lolol~)

awww, i hope u get better, good for u for taking steps to eliminate that shit from ur life. :mariah: (< this is my favorite emoticon evr)

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***