HeartshapedChevrolet

Lana's drug use/trailer park era

It's like an online job listing you can get someone asking for a person to rake there front yard for $50 or you can get someone asking for a blowjob behind the coffee shop, it's just a place where you can post jobs for people to do for money, and like every website, it has its normal stuff, and it has its... Not so normal..

Thanks! I always wonder there are so many jokes about Craig list

glgcDdT.gif

People...talking about drugs effects and meth..just google Lindsay Lohan 4 years ago and today Iol....

I think she's mainly an alcoholic though.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I think she's mainly an alcoholic though.

humm...I think alcohol can be hell of a drug but I don't think the effects could be that hard. Her face, body everything. Lindsay looks 50 years old. My mom looks better than her and she is 47

glgcDdT.gif

humm...I think alcohol can be hell of a drug but I don't think the effects could be that hard. Her face, body everything. Lindsay looks 50 years old. My mom looks better than her and she is 47

She's been drinking like 2 litres of vodka a day lately because of the stress the media had caused her.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

She's been drinking like 2 litres of vodka a day lately because of the stress the media had caused her.

2 litres?? I think that is not even humanly possible....for real? Well the stress the media caused her is relative. The stress she put on herself and her family put on her would be more appropriated in my opinion. She chases the media attention like crazy. Her fathjer is insane. Not even gonna mention Dina Lohan. I feel sorry for Lindsay to be honest. For sure she is the most comical mess ever but is probably not funny being her. She is not really a nice person tho.

glgcDdT.gif

2 litres?? I think that is not even humanly possible....for real? Well the stress the media caused her is relative. The stress she put on herself and her family put on her would be more appropriated in my opinion. She chases the media attention like crazy. Her fathjer is insane. Not even gonna mention Dina Lohan. I feel sorry for Lindsay to be honest. For sure she is the most comical mess ever but is probably not funny being her. She is not really a nice person tho.

It is possible. The media really is hurting her as are her parents. Her father's an addict and has been to prison multiple times and I don't know what's wrong with her mother. Lindsay actually seems pretty nice to me, why don't you think she is?

alcoholics tend to have a bloated look about their faces, it usually shows the worst in people middle aged and older, but if Lindsay is really drinking that heavily it would show. she def has that swollen under-chin thing going on

It is possible. The media really is hurting her as are her parents. Her father's an addict and has been to prison multiple times and I don't know what's wrong with her mother. Lindsay actually seems pretty nice to me, why don't you think she is?

Her parents are just terrible. Well the other day I discovered that my cabo had TMZ (is thios gossip silly show). So I watched the show and they were talking about her mother and father. Apparently her mom is also an addict and she pressured Lindsay to give her money and was a bitch to her.

I don't think she is like a bad person just not really a nice one. For instance she punchs people for no aparent reason. is very arrogant and lies like crazy and steals. Throws glass cups with beverage on it at phtographers. Drinks and drives...makes chases after her mother assistant...I mean...among other things. Who punchs so many people in the face?

glgcDdT.gif

Her parents are just terrible. Well the other day I discovered that my cabo had TMZ (is thios gossip silly show). So I watched the show and they were talking about her mother and father. Apparently her mom is also an addict and she pressured Lindsay to give her money and was a bitch to her.

I don't think she is like a bad person just not really a nice one. For instance she punchs people for no aparent reason. is very arrogant and lies like crazy and steals. Throws glass cups with beverage on it at phtographers. Drinks and drives...makes chases after her mother assistant...I mean...among other things. Who punchs so many people in the face?

Who did she punch? The paparazzi can be very aggressive and lots of celebrities have thrown things at or have attacked paparazzi because they wouldn't leave them alone. And her alcoholism could explain some of her behaviour.

Who did she punch? The paparazzi can be very aggressive and lots of celebrities have thrown things at or have attacked paparazzi because they wouldn't leave them alone. And her alcoholism could explain some of her behaviour.

She didn't punch a paparazzo. If was a papparazo would be well deserved I guess. Was a photgrapher at a fashion party of a brand during fashion week. He was hired by the brand and was working at the party. He took some picutres and she was in (well he was hired by the party to do exatly that) she didn't like and just throw her glass at him. She could've have hurt the guy. She punched a women in the face in a night club and got arrested for it recently and also punched a waitress. Well that was what the guy on tmz said. I agree that drugs and alcoohol are probably the triggers of her aggressive behavior.

glgcDdT.gif

She didn't punch a paparazzo. If was a papparazo would be well deserved I guess. Was a photgrapher at a fashion party of a brand during fashion week. He was hired by the brand and was working at the party. He took some picutres and she was in (well he was hired by the party to do exatly that) she didn't like and just throw her glass at him. She could've have hurt the guy. She punched a women in the face in a night club and got arrested for it recently and also punched a waitress. Well that was what the guy on tmz said. I agree that drugs and alcoohol are probably the triggers of her aggressive behavior.

I feel so bad for Lindsey though. She gets so much shit. I'm sure Lana handled her drug addiction well. Lindsey is just getting more problems. . I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up like Amy Winehouse. Poor thing.

VyIsfwC.jpg

I personally think she was never broke, even in the trailer park,especially because that was when her boyfriend started getting famous. I feel like most of the whole being broke stuff, was an experience thing, she wanted to know what it felt like to live in a trailer park and be a gogo dancer, but she knew she could always go back to her father if she needed to.

I think she was doing drug in her trailer park days because of her weight, you can definitely tell in the pictures that she had lost a lot of weight then. Probably mostly cocaine and meth, but you can't tell for sure which one.

Makes a lot of sense, if you consider lyrically "I know I go go dance, but I do it for kicks" and "I do them drugs to stop the f-food cravings"

I think by saying she got clean, she meant drinking...

And for all of you talking about doing coke, please NEVER do it. I'm nearly 15 and have had an addiction for the past few months. The high isn't that great, it's the awful comedown that makes you do it over and over.

I doubt she was buying drugs if she apparently couldn't afford Cocoa Puffs - that shit is EXPENSIVE.

Normally, people don't say "getting clean" about drinking, and if I remember correctly, the youtube comment was in response to someone talking about their experience with meth. Also, she said she hadn't had a drink for 10 years (something like that, I can't remember exactly) so she wouldn't be drinking in her trailer park days.

Normally, people don't say "getting clean" about drinking, and if I remember correctly, the youtube comment was in response to someone talking about their experience with meth. Also, she said she hadn't had a drink for 10 years (something like that, I can't remember exactly) so she wouldn't be drinking in her trailer park days.

I can't say for sure, obviously, but I would think if someone who got off alcohol was trying to encourage someone who got off meth, they might say something like "I got clean too."

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png