HeartshapedChevrolet

Lana's drug use/trailer park era

I don't why are people so obsessed with her 'drug use' in past.

When I think about it, I really don't care if she was a crack whore doing bj so she could get fixed.

Ok, maybe that was a bit too far.

Only thing I care about it that she's clean now and I hope she'll stay that  way. Who cares what she did when she was younger.

I guess it's just part of the show biz...

who knows maybe someday Lana is gonna put an emphasis on this period of her life?

It there is something to tell about it...

As I said earlier I don't find anything strange about those Trailer-pics...

http://www.youtube.com/user/lovelanalikelife ♥Music For Lana&Lana's Fans♥

I don't why are people so obsessed with her 'drug use' in past.

When I think about it, I really don't care if she was a crack whore doing bj so she could get fixed.

Ok, maybe that was a bit too far.

Only thing I care about it that she's clean now and I hope she'll stay that  way. Who cares what she did when she was younger.

Because your past defines aspects of you. You can change as a person, quit drugs, stop drinking, and live clean but it doesn't change the fact that at one stage in your life you were an addict. Denying that or pretending like it didn't happen makes it impossible to grow, better yourself and fully recover. Her speculated addiction is a huge theme in her music so it's relevant to talk about.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Because your past defines aspects of you. You can change as a person, quit drugs, stop drinking, and live clean but it doesn't change the fact that at one stage in your life you were an addict. Denying that or pretending like it didn't happen makes it impossible to grow, better yourself and fully recover. Her speculated addiction is a huge theme in her music so it's relevant to talk about.

There's a difference from denying it or just choosing not to talk about it whenever people ask you about it.

I agree that our past defines some aspects of who we are, but it shouldn't be something people throw in our face all the time.

In my opinion, Lana says enough about that subject through the lyrics. I find that is her way of dealing with the past.

Does she deny it? No. Does she talk about it? Not really, but why should she?

She chooses to reflect on that with her songs and I think that's something not many people would have balls to do.

I respect that and it's enough for me.

There's a difference from denying it or just choosing not to talk about it whenever people ask you about it.

I agree that our past defines some aspects of who we are, but it shouldn't be something people throw in our face all the time.

In my opinion, Lana says enough about that subject through the lyrics. I find that is her way of dealing with the past.

Does she deny it? No. Does she talk about it? Not really, but why should she?

She chooses to reflect on that with her songs and I think that's something not many people would have balls to do.

I respect that and it's enough for me.

We are mostly just trying to interpret lyrics, what`s so bad about that?

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I believe Lana did drugs when she used to be an alcoholic as well between her 14 and 18, not in her trailer park era... Maybe she did there too but as an occasional i think. And i believe her nose job was done to make herself look prettier, not because of any coke use...

*forgive my bad english i'm italian* :eek:

if all this is turns out to be true, good for her that she was able to clean herself up and recover from her drug use. if not, i'd have even more respect for her as an artist and a "writer".

i would be hella very impressed either way.

I'll stick to weed, thank you very much. I'm sure cough syrup is the shit tho

It rlly is

I've watched a friend on meth turn from a handsome 20 year old, into a dude that looks like an alcoholic 50 year old at the age of 26, he's so haggard... suffice to say I'm totally put off by that stuff.

It's for the best <3

I also have some trouble buying an actual meth addiction tbh. Meth really is bottom of the barrel, only second to, what, bath salts? She was apparently an alcoholic who also did a fair bit of coke... maybe she was an occasional meth user and had those 'bad experiences' she's mentioned a few times in interviews while on meth, and maybe that scared her enough to want to get completely clean? This is just me speculating, of course...

where da fuck you buying your coke from.. an ounce is about 300$???????
I think you mean a point of cocaine for $20 lol

Where the hell do you guys buy cocaine this cheap?! :hdu: Here the going rate is almost 50 euros for 1 gram!

I have ADHD so something like Meth could really make me spin. I am naturally spining all over imagine with something like that. Meth here is cheap like crack. Is considered "poor peoples drug". I guess is different everywhere. I am curious about coke tho. I always wanted to try it but I never got the corage to do it. My drugs experience are simple like acid and ecstasy. For begginers I assume and I pretend to keep them tthat way. And something called "Lança Perfume" is a carnaval drug basically. Comes in a tube and looks like a vaporizer. You just spray it on a tissue and smell it for a while. Is great because the effect only lasts a couple seconds. I don't drink more than 2 times a week because I have really strong constitutions. I mean it really takes like half a bottle of vodka to make me drunk. And I don't have hangovers so in the next day I am ready to do it all over again. Everything is fun until is not fun anymore I guess. I do love vodka redbull tho. Hummm

You tried acid?! Actual LSD?! That's my dream drug! :icant:

I've been wanting to try it for such a long time but I've never met the ~right people for that, the ones that claim to have it always try to sell me cheap knockoffs like DOB or DOI. Anyway, how was it for you?

And omg, me too! (I'm not even surprised anymore... :toofunny: ) Even though I'm pretty thin, I can handle my alcohol way better than most men. :makeup:

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png