Elle

Rolling Stone UK (Chuck Grant) - February 2023

2 hours ago, Vertimus said:

Some are just not good as professional photos, or even as amatuer photographs. This is the best that she and her team can do? I'm looking at them objectively. I've never been a fan of Chuck's work. I'm glad you enjoy them and I hope others will too, as no doubt they will. 

Chuck can be pretty average tbh, I think her make up is off in some photos too.  Heavy foundation.  I guess she saves money using Chuck and feels more comfortable.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Chuck photos reminds me of when I used to ask my cousin to take pics of me for MySpace lmao

I bought it anyway but still, I hate buying fkin magazines. My bank account is just waiting for the boxset so in the meanwhile I spend money on useless paper I'm never gonna read 🥴💀

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

Just now, ChaoticLipster said:

Chuck can be pretty average tbh, I think her make up is off in some photos too.  Heavy foundation.  I guess she saves money using Chuck and feels more comfortable.

I agree, we know she's big on family, and probably on family promotion too. She's got Chuck as well as Rob involved in her projects. 

I feel like so many of these pictures have been influenced by past eras

she looks great and Chuck did a great job with these!

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Vertimus said:

I agree, we know she's big on family, and probably on family promotion too. She's got Chuck as well as Rob involved in her projects. 

And even Charlie her brother.. didn’t he take the COCC cover photo?…and I’m not even sure what his talent or profession even is.  She just uses anyone at this point if they family lol

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

8 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

And even Charlie her brother.. didn’t he take the COCC cover photo?…and I’m not even sure what his talent or profession even is.  She just uses anyone at this point if they family lol

A bad habit so many artists have as they mature, which usually brings down the quality and professionalism of their projects. 

She looks cute. The photoshoot as a project on itself is very boring but hey it's rolling stone - we can't expect the same level of artistry as fashion magazines... idk at least thats how i feel. I do like this better than the billboard one for sure but both pretty meh. Wish she did magazines like dazed or some european vogue, etc.

20230308-153053.jpg

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

Brazilian edition cover -

38350-D91-3-BF5-4346-9-B35-287-CADCC0505

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

5 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

the pics are beautiful but i really like the more “professional” photoshoots like the one she did with interview magazine 

Her shoots for Interview are always so good. Would love to see her in more editorial shoots (her David LaChapelle shoot will always be my fave)

𝔅𝔬𝔯𝔫 𝔗𝔬 𝔇𝔦𝔢 𝔵 𝔘𝔩𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔬𝔩𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔵 ℌ𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔶𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫

ob6gU4v.jpgGakhqti.jpg9AB9q4W.jpg

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

The funny thing about this is that she doesn't look especially comfortable in her pics. Her face expression doesn't look very relaxed, as you would expect in a photo shoot done by a family member. That's actually what I dislike here. In the billboard magazine she looks more like she knew the photographer very well and like feeling extremely comfortable. 

It was expensive watch it 

I’m about to buy the magazine, it’s in my cart. I’m still so bitter about not being able to get the Interview one. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

6 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

I’m about to buy the magazine, it’s in my cart. I’m still so bitter about not being able to get the Interview one. 

Depending on where you are from, make sure to check if your country doesn't has her on the cover, too. 

2 hours ago, marcodelrey said:

Chuck photos reminds me of when I used to ask my cousin to take pics of me for MySpace lmao

I bought it anyway but still, I hate buying fkin magazines. My bank account is just waiting for the boxset so in the meanwhile I spend money on useless paper I'm never gonna read 🥴💀

Cancel it and get the Italian version. Will save money ;-) 

It was expensive watch it