Elle

Rolling Stone UK (Chuck Grant) - February 2023

51 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Depending on where you are from, make sure to check if your country doesn't has her on the cover, too. 

Cancel it and get the Italian version. Will save money ;-) 

I'm afraid they won't print it physical:(

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

2 hours ago, marcodelrey said:

They're kinda lazy tbh

Looks like digital only indeed. The German RS site also announced it as "exclusive digital cover". I got the "dark edition" from the official RS store now, hoping the pics inside are b&w, too. It was 11 GBP only and if the information I found is right, there should be no custom fees/tax on magazine orders. Originally I wanted to skip it because I don't like most of the photos, but I really like the cover photo and the interview inside. At least the paper should be better than the one of Interview magazine, lol. (The size of interview is driving me crazy, too. As nice as it is to have kind of a coffee table book sized magazine, no way to store it with my other LDR items in one board. Beautiful problems, lol.)

It was expensive watch it 

3 hours ago, crazyforyou said:

Does anyone know where the pink shirt she wore on the cover is from? 

The magazine says its from Beyond Retro, but since they sell mainly vintage items, it may be hard to find the exact brand unfortunately :crying5:

2 hours ago, Olympia said:

Looks like digital only indeed. The German RS site also announced it as "exclusive digital cover". I got the "dark edition" from the official RS store now, hoping the pics inside are b&w, too. It was 11 GBP only and if the information I found is right, there should be no custom fees/tax on magazine orders. Originally I wanted to skip it because I don't like most of the photos, but I really like the cover photo and the interview inside. At least the paper should be better than the one of Interview magazine, lol. (The size of interview is driving me crazy, too. As nice as it is to have kind of a coffee table book sized magazine, no way to store it with my other LDR items in one board. Beautiful problems, lol.)

The current Rolling Stone publication is glossy, at least the cover, I prefer a more "paper" texture. I still hope to find a copy of "Interview" in stores :crai:- I'm assuming the inner pages of RS won't be as flimsy as Interview imo. I recently got a magazine for a Poppy article and it's also a ridiculously big size :lolliney:. I also really liked the article inside (even if I don't really have opinions on most of the pictures). I do think that photo of her lying down reminds me of the honeymoon era shoot, of her lying on the horse.

2 hours ago, fishtails said:

The magazine says its from Beyond Retro, but since they sell mainly vintage items, it may be hard to find the exact brand unfortunately :crying5:

goddamn it I was hoping someone would say urban outfitters or some shit 

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

8 minutes ago, Ramada Hydrangea said:

I really liked this shoot since it reminded me of some of her older BTD era shoots 

Also our frugal queen wearing a Target dress :defeated:

When half my clothes are from Target :teehee:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

2 minutes ago, Ramada Hydrangea said:

She’s just like us :aw:

I’m buying the dress right now hehe. There’s only 4 left in stock, Target is making bank off of Lana :candy:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

12 hours ago, past the bushes said:

LDR-7-678x1024.jpg

This is the best outfit from the shoot and there is only one photo of her in it:trisha: i need the outtakes now:trisha:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

7 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

I’m buying the dress right now hehe. There’s only 4 left in stock, Target is making bank off of Lana :candy:

I bought it too! There were only 5 left in my local Target and I thought the same, all the fangirlies like me sprinting there :runs:

6 minutes ago, taco truck said:

This is the best outfit from the shoot and there is only one photo of her in it:trisha: i need the outtakes now:trisha:

YES I love this dress too, I found it on Poshmark but sadly it sold on there :crai: the brand is Gianni Bini!

2 minutes ago, Ramada Hydrangea said:

I bought it too! There were only 5 left in my local Target and I thought the same, all the fangirlies like me sprinting there :runs:

Lana’s impact is real :smokes2: The dress reminds me of If You Lie Down With Me.

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

13 hours ago, Vertimus said:

Some of those are not flattering to her in the least. 

Thank you for saying this so I don't have to. 

After the gorgeous PROFESSIONAL shots we got from REAL photographers for Interview and Billboard magazine? These are.....not so great. 

It's time to put the camera down Chuck. Let the pros take all of your sister's photos. 

giphy.gif