Elle

Lana covers Rolling Stone UK - April/May 2023 [INTERVIEW]

"The first time I was on the cover of US Rolling Stone, I couldn’t believe it but what’s more unbelievable is 11 years later to be on the cover of UK Rolling Stone. That’s unfathomable. I can’t actually even register it. It’s wild.” I love this woman so much :krylie: so proud of her

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

Not the Azealia Banls feud mention :trisha: im ctfu rn

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

i think now it’s pretty obvious that blue banisters was rushed and all its flaws were intentional, that also makes sense with her saying saying that the next album is better than the last one around time she went for the variety awards, like it was obvious for her since the beginning.. but i just find it a bit weird that she thought it would be a great idea to release an album in such as way, and i think it’s a bit sad because blue banisters has so many songs that are my personal favourites from her whole discography, and just imagine if those songs would find their way on more cohesive records or were at least reworked properly.. for example thunder, it’s one of my favourite lana songs ever, but the album version sounds muffled and produced very unprofessionally… from my perspective as a fan, it’s just such a lost potential for big amount of great material, i can perceive that album as a compilation if even lana herself does, but i think many of blue banisters songs deserved more than just be on the compilation. however, if lana needed blue banisters as a storyteller and almost like a poetry album in her discography, then i guess it’s good for her that she could release it

the ending of this interview gave me chills. with the william blake poem note she wrote… gorgeous hint.  so much in this interview…. so many lingering questions. damn. i’m haunted now. 

also wondering who the man is that no one knows about. and kind of felt strange reading her say “i’ve already learned everything - i can tell-“ a bit sad to me… guess only time will tell  

Wow, thought I wouldn't care for this interview for some reason, but I quite liked it! Finally excited to hear the album after my initial intrepidation. I think it's sweet that she has the guys in mind, as certain "audiences" for her music. BTD may be an album with overarching themes of yearning, but it's still upbeat and fun :justride2:. Off to the Races & MDM streams going UP after this :grinds:! If only she got a RS US cover too, or at least the same article being published inside the US edition :sadcore: